He won't talk to me all day?

He will not message me all day but then at night will message or ring. I know he isn't busy during these days he doesn't communicate. It's not just sexual & we have been seeing each other for about 7 months. He used to text all day but it's less & less. He does ring now & has expressed to me that he prefers to call over messaging.
He also sucks at expressing any feelings, my Valentine's Day was non existent.
We have a great time when we are together but he's going away to uni soon & I don't know how it will work if we can't communicate well

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like he's not interested in commitment and anything serious. He wants to keep his options open and just do the minimum to keep you around for in case.

• But we see each other for a full 4 days a week before going home (i live 2hrs away) that doesn't sound like not serious?

• If you've been seeing each other for 7 months and he still hasn't made it official then I'm not sure how you'd think he's serious about you.