First kiss?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 months and haven't kissed. We want to take it slow. But my friends are saying this is stupid and stuff. Is there something wrong with it or?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been with my boyfriend (fiance now) for almost 2 years now and we haven't even kissed yet in those 2 years. That's even 'worse'.

Of course, many people do it very early, but who cares? You are who you are, and if you and your boyfriend are happy with the way things are, you shouldn't really care. In the long run, it's about your happiness, and you're the one who decides what happens. Don't let other people rush you into things. Good luck. x

What Guys Said 2

• u have been with him 2 months and haven't kissed? that's extreamly slow... kissing isn't the thing you wait to do, you wait to go to 2nd 3rd, and home... but there is nothing rly wrong with not kissing, its just that most people start kissing within a week or 2, if not that day...

• Truthfully you might be taking things TOO slow.

What Girls Said 0