Is it too early too tell her I want a serious relationship with her?

So i just met this girl about a week and a half ago in a party, we agreed to go on a date and it well pretty damn well, we talked for a long time, almost 5 hours or so; i felt a real connection there and we even kiss for a little bit as well. She also seems to be a lot into me, as she told me that she couldn't stop thinking about me next day. I really like this girl and i would like her to be my girlfriend, but i don't know if it would be too early to tell her in our secon date.

What do you think? i don't want to come out as desperate, but i don't want to take too long, because she is really smart and attractive and i know her ex and other guys are chasing her as well.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't think so much about being serious too soon, go with the flow and have a laugh. I know you want her to be with you but you don't want to scare her away, its early days so just take each date as it comes and chat about what you both want for the future, see how things go. Good luck :)

• Well... do whatever you feel like doing. I've had 3 boyfriends and 2 of them asked me to be their girlfriend on the second date, the other one told me he wanted to be exclusive on the 2nd date which is kind of like saying he wants a serious thing with me. If she likes you a lot too, ask her. If you're not comfortable and feel like it might be too soon, just wait a couple weeks... it all depends on how she acts with you. Good luck!!!

What Guys Said 1

• NAH MAN DON'T DO IT! TOO SOON!

Just go with the flow, and continue to give the illusion that u are still seeing other people! Gotta play the game (that women made the rules for) to win! 👌