Why do you think it is so much more common to see a caucasian female dating a non-caucasian male than a caucasian male dating a non-caucasian female?

I'm sorry if this questions offends anyone by any mean, I'm just curious, that's all!

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is part black I'm white. I think it's because or he says is because black women have more negative stereotypes and less positive ones. Black men are similar but at least are portrayed in the media as someone cool. Black women are insulted by there own men. My boyfriend insults a lot of black women for no real reason which makes me laugh. He hates there loudness. I think a lot of non caucasion men are more likely to seek non caucasion Women then black women are to do the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
    • I said, non-caucasian women, not black women.
      Its the same with white-latino couples. There's a lot of caucasian women with latino males but very few latino women with caucasian males.

Most Helpful Guy

• because of ====D size duuhhh JK

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i think its pretty even, no discrepancy overall. its just that the caucasian men who interacially date lean toward Asian women and the caucasian women who interacially date lean toward black men

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Because non-caucasian males see caucasian females as more attractive than their own females. Caucasian males would rarely go interracial for the simple reason that caucasian females are the most beautiful. There is beauty in all races, but caucasian females are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I've seen personally, its the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its more common in the opposite way in the midwest.

0|0
    0|0