How good it is for you girls if your guy can cook?

Would it help guys for finding a gf? Would you (girls) appreciate it? Or you don't need that quality in your guy because you can cook yourself?

Personally, I cannot cook, but I'm thinking about learning the basics because it would make me one step closer to become master of all trades. I can boil water tho.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love a man who can cook! It's one of my dream wishes for a guy. I've dated so many guys who leave it up to me to cook all the time, and then don't even appreciate it. It breaks my heart. It would be nice to have a guy who is willing to cook for me sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always liked being able to cook for my girls. It is a life skill that they appreciate and you would too!

There has been plenty of times I have invited my girl over for dinner and put together something that takes some effort.

They think it is just awesome if they come home from work to find a nice dinner being made, a glass of wine already poured for her. The table is set with some candlelight. it has changed my girls mood/day around completely a number of times!

What Girls Said 18

• Learn the basics. You would be surprised how easy it is to cook a good meal. Didn't take me long to get my man to get into it and now his pasta sauce is better than mine (and I'm a little annoyed because I am Italian lol!)
    It's definetly impressive when a man can cook and do a good job in the kitchen!

• I love it when a man can make something delicious. It can be for a romantic at times AND it can be practical most of the time (eating out all the time is expensive and I can't be the only one cooking in a relationship because we no longer live in the 50s).

• It'd be awesome seeing as I'm hopeless at cooking.

• I can cook and it is a passion of mine. That being said, I would like if it were a shared passion between my man and I. If he did not know how to cook, I would like if he showed an interest in learning. I would not mind giving him some private cooking lessons. Right now, I don't need to worry about that, since I am seeing a chef. :) <3

• Cooking is a good life skill to have, doesn't matter the gender. If he at least knows some basics, that would be cool.

• It's a great skill to have and is very impressive :)

• I can cook so its not necessary but for some reason us girls just love it when a guy can cook us up a meal.

• Meh, option C.

• I'm secretly a pig in disguise, so, having cooking talent will open doors!

• Honestly it's not important to me if my partner can cook.

Although I believe cooking is an important skill that everyone should acquire. The time spent on learning how to cook will absolutely not go to waste.

• Meh lol I rather be the head cook lol

(Oh that sounded dirty) 🤔😏

• it's cool. i like to cook as well.

• cooking is a great skill for anyone to have!

• I would appreciate it esp if he cooks healthy dishes.

• I love to cook myself. If my friend can cook it would be great.

• A dream come true. Just to not have to plan and fix every single meal together.

• The best thing ever 😂😂 I love a guy who would cook for me!

• I think it's great and also makes him less likely to be one of those annoying guys who expect his woman to do everything for him at all times. you're also less likely to get fat living in your bachelor pad if you can cook as opposed to eating nasty fast food.

What Guys Said 10

• I can cook for survival and can turn into a classy chef if I'm cooking for someone VERY dear to me (like my daughter). it just comes up inspired. Otherwise I can't / don't cook much.

I am pretty handy around the kitchen though if the cook etc aren't around. I won't bother calling out to people in the house for getting or cooking me anything :)

• Every time I tell a girl my hoby is cooking her reaction is like "Omg you cook?😍😍"

Yes, with just two eggs and a sausage I can fill a girl's stomach for 9 months.

• I love cooking. It has helped me in many situations. ;)

• Fit guys are easy to please, rice cooker, grill meat, lol fry up some eggs. we're happy!

• Heck yes! i love to cook, if the woman is anywhere near my kitchen i kick her out!
    #genderequality

• A guy that is able to cook, has another weapon in his arsenal to take off those panties! :-D

• What? We can put images on options? : O !!!

• 0|0
  • Hot as duck.

• Sure they love it, especially because the number of girls who DONT know how to cook is an all time high...