How do you find a boyfriend that will rub your feet?

Most Helpful Guy

• step 1: find boyfriend
    step 2: ask boyfriend to massage feet

• Hahahaha seriously... Right over her head with this one lol... OH AND WASH YOUR FEET

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a two step process.
    1) get boyfriend
    2) Ask him to rub your feet.

What Guys Said 17

• You don't want a boyfriend who will just rub your feet, you want someone who will love you enough to want to do anything to make you feel good. There are many men out there with an unnatural attachment to a woman's feet, and they will put your feet above the rest of you, even your heart. Be careful.

• If your boyfriend won't do something as simple as rub your feet, dump his ass

Similarly, if you refuse to massage him and expect him to massage you or rub your feet, prepare to be dumped

• I thought that was inclusive?

• Just tell your boyfriend to rub your feet

• It usually goes like this. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours :) But I don't want my feet rubbed. I want you to either walk on my back or give me a massage. I prefer the former though.

• You probably have to ask them.

• Hell fuking no

• Is this a real problem? I've always been willing to do that for a girlfriend.

• search in comic book conventions

• just look for a foot fetish guy xD i read 70% of men have that.

• Foot fedish guys?

• Usually you can just ask for a foot rub. I'd be willing to be if you were to go out tomorrow and ask random guys for a foot massage, 8 out of 10 would say yes.

• Even if you're not dating them they 'll rub your feet.

• Fins someone who loves you and is willing to rub your feet.

• Pay them.

• You should have to pay a guy just to have them rub your fest especially your boyfriend.

• A fair number of guys would love to do this, given foot fetish is one of THE most common fetishes. Just be aware they might want to massage your feet with more than their hands.

• You just ask him. I don't have a foot fetish or anything but if I had a girlfriend who wanted me to rub her feet then I would.

• You dont even need a boyfriend. Go to a spa and see what they can do.

What Girls Said 4

• Bruh. Just ask your boyfriend to give you a foot rub. My ex fiancĂ© used to do it without even being asked.

• I can give you a list of users who message me who have foot fetishes if you'd like!

• Yes I would for you to give me a list of those names.

• Lol :D

I think if he loves you, he will do it once in a while.

• From my experience, there was really only one guy I dated that refused. The others were happy to massage me (although I'm not a fan of feet touching, but I could use it on my legs).