Should I keep trying or move on?

I really like and care about her., and would do whatever I can to make her happy because I care about her so much. We talk/text all the time, flirt, tease each other, so on. I eventually told her I cared about her, and she smiled and seemed happy. I asked her to be my valentine, but she said she was "taken". Told me her friend and her were doing V-day, but she also technically had it with another guy. I felt sort of crushed, but realized my own stupidity for taking too long to ask. I then asked if she was dating him, and she said "maybe". However, we texted back and forth all of V-Day, I seemed to get a few good laughs out of her (she kept telling me how I was making her day better). At the end of the night, she tells me she rejected the guy, because she didn't know how she felt about him (doesn't know if she likes him or not). I don't know what to do now, I don't know if she sees me as only a friend or if I have a chance. Move on or make a move?

Most Helpful Girl

• make a move!

Most Helpful Guy

• Make a move, it's your chance, she rejected the other guy.

What Girls Said 2

• Just continue to get closer to her. If things happen, they happen. If they don't... then you've got a nice friend at least.

• Move on for your own good.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you have a chance and I would make a move. You dont have to be direct but if you just be really flirty and touchy feely and progress the relationship then no doubt she will probably want to be with you.

• go for it, worst she'll say is no

• I say try a bit more, so make a move!