Whats this mean please PLEASE READ THIS I NEED ADVICE NOW BEFORE I SEE HIM AGAIN?

So I texted this guy I like, me and him already talked a lot at school. And while we were texting he asked if I lived near by and I said yes, then he asked me if I wanted to sneak out. The rest isn't important but what's this mean.

Oh and I ended up not sneaking out I couldn't
I'm 13

Most Helpful Girl

• He might want to have sex, or he could possibly just want to hang out... I'd say the first

What Guys Said 4

• That heMs delinquent that will try to corrupt you

• how old is he if he is 18 plus and you like him don't sneak out because he might want to have sex. If he tries to sneak you out again just tell him you whether or not you want to have sex and if he doesn't respect your wishes then forget him because he is not right for you. here are some questions that need to be asked before you sneak out. Do you absolutely trust him? why does it have to be at night? can you protect yourself if things go wrong? is sneaking out with him worth the risk? Can you bring a friend?

• I really trust him and he's 14

• can you say you have asked these questions and answered them truthfully with the result being a good feeling? if so go ahead take a chance life is to short not to enjoy it. :) be careful, keep someone else you trust in the know, tell him if he plans to make a move he must bring protection. and good luck.

• I means he wants to smash... duh.

• Why doea sneak out mean sex it doesn't. It hink he just meant he wanted to hang out.

What Girls Said 1

• It's probably fine! If you like this guy, then you should go