How did you realize your SO was "the one"?

Just curious to see different people's responses :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been married a long time. We dated for years. She was real nice to kids and that attracted me as she would be a good mom. She put up with my shit, but not all of it. She was loyal. She was fun. She was hot. She wasn't shallow. She was very nice, not a bitch at all, but a tough, tough chick in many ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's very caring, intelligent, fun to be around, he's very sincere, he can cry in front of me, he's mature, he can be patient, he's everything i want, and im very much in love with him, i wanna marry him and have kids with him... he's the one i wanna spend the rest of my life with, no doubt at all

• I mean, it's hard , we have fights and there are things i don't like about him, but i love him unconditionally

What Guys Said 2

• I don't have a SO and I have come to realise that no woman will ever be interested in me. :'(

• Aw I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm sure that's not true!

• It is. I am 33 and never had a girlfriend. I am too ugly and please don't say I am not because I am. I am just going to get 1 dog and 2 cats to keep me company after how women have treated me. :'(

• they took good ol Ted Mosby's advice

What Girls Said 1

• He is the most selfless person I have ever met. He would always put other people's needs over his and I knew he was a keeper