What did everybody do for Valentine's Day?

Just curious and want to hear some cute/funny stories.

Most Helpful Guy

• I made a Valentine's Day card for the girl I just started dating along with Deadpool tickets, best seats, first showing! During the movie, I thought it would be a romantic way to break the touch barrier and try to hold her hand. I put my hand down to side side for a little while hoping she would too, but didn't, so I put my hand back on my lap. A little later, I saw her move her hand down beside her, so I moved mine down as well again and slowly inched over until our hands were touching and my heart was pounding at this point! But then this long ass fight scene came on and I didn't wanna go in to try and hold hands during that, not exactly romantic lol So our hands were just touching during that, and we were both kinda hinting and very lightly nudging each other. The fight finalllllly ended, heart pounding even harder now, I go in to hold her hand and she immediately accepted, moved in closer to me and we held hands for the rest of the movie :) I can't even express the feeling and emotion that went through me haha You could say I enjoyed the night. Oh yah the movie was good too lol

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend sneaked out from work just to be able to come to me and talk to me a bit during Valentine's Day.

We even saw each other on Skype.

His work has been taking up a lot of his time and for now we have been only able to talk when he goes to a cyber café since, he had problems with wifi at home.

It's LDR (just so you understand better why wifi is so important lol! :D)

Anyways, it was really sweet of him to lie haha to his boss just to come and see me for half an hour :)

<3

• That's so sweet! I have the same problem except instead of work its basketball. You never realize how important wifi is until you need it!

• Its hard for him to talk. But I seen him yesterday so that was sweet.

• Oh Happy to know that :)

Hmm lol his mom is way overprotective lol

He's 17. It's not like he's 14 or 12...

What Guys Said 11

• I slept and then went to work. You?

• My boyfriend got me a giant bear and I have his love, thats all I need. But as strange as this sounds, I went out with my friends because my boyfriend had to work.

• Good for you.

• I stayed in my room all day because I'm recovering from surgery and that's basically all I can do

• Nothing, I've never had a girlfriend for Valentine's day.

• Oh yeah it was yesterday. I had to go back and remember what day it was, because I don't keep up with Valentine's Day. Don't like it.

In any case I just took a family member to church. That's it.

• study.

• Sex, breakfast, and then spent the rest of the day hacking code.

• Lass out a dozen roses X3

• I slept all day, turned my cell phone off.

• Binge watch House and Law and Order on Netflix

• 4 words. Netflix. Pizza. Fetal. Position.

• Nothing just watched the all star game don't need a girlfriend

• Thanks for the like

What Girls Said 8

• Slept from like 1pm - 5pm and then at 9:40pm met a dude from tinder at the movies to see Deadpool. I dropped him off home, and the ride there he mocked me with "you weren't kidding were you, shy girl?" because I was kinda quiet and mostly listened / answered than offered anything to talk about. And then he shortly followed it with "that's alright, that's alright."

And then when we almost got to his house he was like "So this was an icebreaker, but next time - if you want to hang out with me again, whenever that may be - next time we hang out, I have something for you. But I didn't wanna make it too socially awkward."

And then when he was getting out of my car he said "I just have one rule: text me when you get home so I know you made it safely."

There's my "cute" story. That isn't really cute at all lol

• Me and my boyfriend met up in St. Louis for the weekend. We're long distance so we met up halfway and got a hotel.
    So on the 13th, he took me out to breakfast, went on a tour of the Anheuser-Busch brewery (and got a free beer at the end! lol), took me out to lunch, saw Zoolander 2, and then took me out to a fancy dinner.
    But on the 14th, I was making the 8 hour drive back to campus to make it to class today.

• i cleaned my room!

• I went to school and the whole school was decorated with red hearts and they even glued hearts on statues. It was terrible! I would rather be in a dark and humid room all alone in a hounted house at 12 o'clock in the night than in school.

• I stayed home all day being unproductive and lazy

• Went out and got insanely drunk with a friend , we went to a bar with a live band and then I topped the night off with some drunken sex 👌

• stayed home and worked on homework

• Got my heart broken into a million different pieces and made a fool of myself

• You stay strong! I'm would sorry that happened. Just know that he/she obviously wasn't the one and you can do better.