Where can I find a woman who isn't full of herself?

There are so many out there, all they can think about is me me me. "Ego mei mihi me me." I am from the US the northeast if that helps. Is it a cultural thing, or are most women in the world like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no specific place. You just have to get lucky I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• Western women usually. The tv is the new bible of this age. People definitely either lives by it, especially women. For a lot of folk that's their only education. It's a profit making machine though. The things it teaches is in direct conflict to what makes a human decent and good. Most women in the west their souls are fetid. It's rare you meet a decent woman. They're either pathetic or scheming or both. They still think they should run the gaff though despite not being able to organise a rockfight in a quarry. Go outside the west if you want a decent woman. Most of them here are completely fucked up.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure if you started looking in different circles, versus sticking to girls who are complete spoiled brats with the mentality of a 10 year old ('ego mei mihi me me'? Do they even speak English?) it would help.

• tongue twisters. say it faster :)))

• Its Latin, " I, mine, for me, to me, by me." It basically means they are narcissistic.

• isn't everyone like that now? lol.

• Well I guess someone here is...

• kind of, sure. narcissism is in the water.

• Feel free to look at your reflection all day. Jump in so you can be one with it for ever!

What Guys Said 1

• I think that because girls like to speak about their problems, or things they think other people need to change about themselves, really the only thing they can speak about without starting a fight is themselves. I have heard women tell the same story many times in a day, and then tell the same person a very similar thing later on.