Guys, how do you decide whether a woman is a player or a keeper?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as a female "player". Women basically choose (choice being the big word here) to date a lot of not. Men have to "play the game" in that we have to plan, initiate, out chess the other guy, get our logistics right etc. women are receivers of this. Basically, women are the game, they are not players. That said, how does one tell if she dates/sleeps around a lot or is a keeper? Depends. If I know her, she has a history. If not, only time can tell. I personally love sexually aggressive women and would call her a "keeper"

• Sounds reasonable...

• Most of us aren't swingers or PUAs

• You're good 😎😎😎
      Don't reply to that jetpack. I guess that's a racist troll. Block it (I'm not referring to it as he or she lol)

What Guys Said 9

• Time is the only answer. The longer the relationship goes on and the closer you get the more trust is built up.

• 1. we can't decide if she's a player. she is or she isn't

2. why are a player and a keeper considered to be mutually exclusive?

• Aren't they mutually exclusive? I mean a player will always be a player... Man or woman alike...

• I guess it depends on how you define a "keeper" then. What I may find to be "keeper" attributes may be different than what some other guy thinks are "keeper" attributes.

And while I agree people lose their player habits pretty rarely, they can still move beyond that phase in life and "settle down".

• Yeah probably you're right

• Does she dress like a slut...
    judgybitch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/duo.jpg

... or does she dress like a lady
    aelida.com/.../plain-white-shirt.jpg

The former is probably a player and the latter is probably a keeper.

• If she wants to spend her free time with me then she's not a player.

If she's just trying to keep a rotation, she is one. Same as with men

• Is she a team player and are we on the same team.

• Angie, you would be a keeper for sure ;)

• You don't

• You want point blank honesty? I'll never be serious with a girl who has even kissed a black guy or has ever been slutty. Yeah, I may go on dates and hook up with them, but I'll just cut them loose if they become inconvenient or if I find someone better. I have no respect for slutty girls/coal burners.

• I definitely take into account her sexual history. If it's too high or scandalous for my liking, she doesn't have a chance.

The vast majority of girls out there aren't worth a relationship.