Is it normal for guys to have pictures of other girls on his phone?

So, I've been dating my boyfriend since August or September, and the past few times I've been with him, he's shown me some random pics on his phone. The thing is, when he scrolls through it, there are some pictures of girls that are clearly not me. Now, before you ask, they're regular selfies of girls, possibly that he knows from Facebook. Not porn/hentai, otherwise, I wouldn't even be asking this. Is this normal? Do guys collect random pics of girls, even if theyre dating? It just seems really unusual and a little bit of a red flag to me. He doesn't even really text people, because we both use FB regularly, so it's not like he's saving them for contact pictures. And it's quite a lot of girls sprinkled in between his other pictures.

I trust my Boyfriend, but this just seems kinda odd. I don't know if I should bring it up becuase if I do, it'll make me seem jealous. Like, I dont think he'd go out and cheat on me, but it's just... why does he need all these pictures of girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Narcissism seems to be the standard of the age. People take all kinds of pictures of themselves posing and plaster them all over the internet hoping that someone will give them recognition and like their picture. People take pics of girls and post them to present an image that they have girls all around them. People flirt with and tell jokes to girls that don't plan to date on dating apps like OKCupid just so they can be like yeah I'm good if she laughs I'm a stud... It's awful how twist people have become in the past decade... It does seem to be normal though. I mean it's everywhere, it is the future, it can be expected, but I can't say I like it...

Most Helpful Girl

• He might have photos of his friends (on FB and therefoew synced to his smartphone), but excessive photos beyond the booby profile photo the girl may have posted on FB (which automatically syncs to his phone) is not normal if he is exclusive with you.

Guys may RECEIVE pleanty of photos from other women, but they only hang on to the ones they want to look at a few more times... (AHEM).

You should see his reaction to seeing guy photos on your phone -- and if he gets upset just say "oh, I thought you were cool with that sort of thing since you have so many stray pics on your phone. I can delete them if it bothers you."

• I thought about doing that, but it seems petty. But it wouldn't be the first time he's done something then realize he doesn't like it when I've unintentionally did the same thing.

• It is certainly on the childish side, but sometimes we have to follow the "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" approach, which is more polite than whining to him about how it bothers you and then looking like the nagging girlfriend.

Try not to make the guy photos TOO hot, lol.

What Guys Said 11

• No. In today's age, you shouldn't really worry about that. it is so easy to hide picture and various other data on a person'a phone that you wouldn't others to see that it's likely those pictures on their for some innocent purpose. He probably didn't even think anything of it. Do you really want to be the girlfriend who asks about those pictures and it turns out that they are his cousins or something?

• I do know who his cousins are though, and they're not them. I just kinda feel awkward when he scrolls past them really fast

• 👆It is so easy to hide pictures and various other data of which you wouldn't want others to get a glimpse on a person's phone, that it's likely those pictures are on his phone for some innocent purpose or purposes.

• I really wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

• I don't have any on mine

• I'm an electronic pack rat... so I have MANY photos saved, including photos girls sent me.

Don't overblow a small thing, Asker.

• I still fuck other women and I have a girlfriend. So I wouldn't worry about some pics.
    Why women think that as soon as they get with a man he loses all interest in other women is beyond me. If anything, a relationship with you makes us desire other women even more.

I await the white knights and beta males to refute this lol

• I'm curious as to wonder why you feel that way :0 Do you even like your girlfriend to begin with then? Do you ever talk things out with her? Maybe you need to communicate and all

• What makes you think we don't communicate? We have the tightest relationship iv ever known anybody to have. We are completely in love with eachother. Monogamy is not a measure of love or commitment, it's a method of control.

• I have a couple pictures of female friends who have sent me a picture they like or to show me their hair or something and I'll keep it. Without it meaning anything

• Yeah, I've got pics on my roll for purposes such that, that I forgot we're even on there.

• Its normal for both guys and girls to act like mentally challenged lemurs, lorises, and other lower primates with fetal alcohol syndrome that are in heat.

• Well, maybe he needs something to masturbate to. May be simple selfies, but still. Not saying you're not enough, just saying it's an alternative.

• Maybe? I just think regular selfies are an odd thing to have rather than porn

• The next time I see him, I'll try to ask

• Good luck!

• I play the cousin card.. XD

• He might have collected without reazling it

• No, he knows it's on his phone. He's scrolled through his phone pics to show me and there are multiple pictures of girls sprinkled amongst all his other pics. If he saw them, he could have deleted them once he noticed

• I don't know, I just wanna know why, but I don't want to seem like I'm jealous and snooping though his stuff or whatever. I've only seen what he's scrolled through in front of me

• I under your position :/ and it's a bit difficult; best way to ask is of you are ever going to met his friends X3 pose the question like that

• TOTALLY!

• yes.

What Girls Said 4

• if she's a celeb or something then i think that's normal, but if she's some girl he knows from some place or other, or he met her somewhere, then that's obvious reason for concern.

• I agree and have gotten in arguments with my guy over it. He gets mad back at me and says it means nothing but if they are fb friends or whatever, why save pics in the phone? I also trust him but it does seem weird. id be interested to know guys reasons.

• I would ask why.. then tell him it makes you uncomfortable. If he doesn't understand/respect that I wouldn't hang around!

• yes it is.