What makes the perfect girlfriend?

"perfect" cause no one is perfect, but what are some good qualities you'd want in your girlfriend. Go deep with this one

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, what I look for in a girlfriend, would be someone, who I can trully fall in love with, and who is at least kinda attractive, and has common interests, and who I can depend on, but who can also depend on me, and Someone, who can make me smile no matter how bad my day's been, and who I always can go to if I have problems, and who isn't afraid to come to me, and who I can tell anything, and who feels safe telling me things, and my girlfriend has all of that so I'm set

Most Helpful Girl

• A girl who hide her bu$iness and make you feel like u r the one until u die

What Guys Said 3

• It's about if you're perfect for each other by the way.

For me? She'd be attractive, intelligent, loyal, have a sense of humor and kind. She can party, but she never slept around or was slutty. She's never even kissed a black guy and can count the number of partners (everything beyond kissing) she's had on one hand.

I might as well be looking for a unicorn.

• The perfect girlfriend accepts me for who I am. She can overlook my flaws or help me overcome my flaws. She sees the positive within me. She sees my potential. She finds me physically attractive. She has to be willing to have sex with me at least everyday.

• Smart, the 'perfect' woman has to at least be able to have an intelligent conversation with me. Definitely loyal and isn't the type of person that likes to mess around. and obviously one that can cook some good breakfast and give me head in bed.

What Girls Said 0