I'm a 28 year old girl, and throughout my entire life, I've never had a boyfriend and never been on a date. The problem is I've never had any guy ask me out or show interest in me. It's starting to make me very depressed and i will see a psychologist about this soon.
I am a decent looking girl. I'm thin, and Im in good shape. Im not very social though, but I so go out to stores, and some social events at times.
I'm just afraid I will end up alone and never knowing what its like to have a boyfriend. what could I be doing wrong in my life? are there girls out there like me I wonder...
1) Before asking such questions.. you should remember to post photos. Saying "I am decent looking." "people tell me i look pretty" does not work in your favour. Everyone thinks they look good. It is not possible
2) Why didn't you ever ask anyone out? It's a great mistake on your part
3) Ever tried to ask people about what kind of vibe you give off? To men especially? We dont approach a girl which gives of a "fuck off" vibe. There's a chance of getting rejected by every girl we approach.. but if we feel that we'll be sureshot rejected, we dont apprach.. waste of time and energy. On top of that humiliation.
4) You might not be having male friends. Guys generally dont apprach girls who always stay in a girl only group. I personally see them as typical girly- gossiping girl
Maybe you seem a bit conservative, or give off that vibe, which prevents guys from approaching you. Also, do consider approaching guys you like yourself. It's no longer a taboo today, for girls to make the first move.
1) - Identify what kind of things you like in life, passions, hobbies, cultural or sports activities etc. 2) - Insert yourself in the middle of people that share the same passions. Start somewhere, internet and local community. 3) - Develop your social skills with them, they will be more acessible and you can actually make important things for you happen. 4) - Friendships can grow, you will get all types of people, so some may hurt you, and other's make you feel wonderfull. Prepare for that. 5) - Expan yourself out of that zone and learn about love.
You said you're not very sociable, maybe that's the issue here, go out to more social places, meet more guys, and also TALK to guys that you like too! But be yourself don't dress more revealing either.
I'm curious as to what you look like though haha xD
Open your mouth and go and talk to a guy. Guys used to approach women all the time until they started getting called stalkers and perverts by the lesbian branch of the feminist movement. Now they don't bother. Blame your crazy sisters, the bra burners. They're ruining it for everybody
Well, I would be your boyfriend, but I know nothing about you except the stuff you wrote here. I got abused by gold diggers and attention whores in the past seven months. I don't really want to go for online relationships anymore. I definitely never want to see prostitutes again.
What exactly are you looking for in a guy? Write out what you're looking for in a guy (try to think of positive things), that'll make it easier for you to find the guy you're looking for... Peace.
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 18, but I'm glad to say that the reason is because of isolation and racism. I lived in a rural town of racists, I'm half-Filipino and you can tell just by looking at my that I'm half white. Cleft chin, slightly longer nose, and brown hair. A lot of guys liked me, but nobody wanted to date a Hybrid like me. I'm glad coz The guys in my town are notorious womanisers and tend to impregnate girls as soon as their pants are down.
I've moved out of the town and went abroad. Now I homeschool and am a total introvert, I don't like going outside being or being near too many people. But I notice that I do attract some attention, but they never seem to be guys my own age. It's usually middle aged men or guys ten something years older than me. I think it might be because of my Asian-looks. But I think girls like us, single ladies I mean, need to get out there. Seriously, I'm currently working on my "flirting skills".
Hey. The same thing happens to me. I'm sure your a beautiful person. They will come. Because I've seen really ugly people get others as well. Some are desperate. While you are wise. Waiting for the right one