I really like this Christian boy, but both of our religions teach not to date each other, plus I'm not even positive that he's interested. What to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Religions were meant to unify people towards amicability and righteousness
    2. Unfortunately since religions were created by humans, they formed with differences carried like a virus amongst us humans
    3. No religion actually teaches not to date another religion, it's us who interprets it that way & popularize it
    4. Having said that, considering your age factor you may not be in a position to do much about it instead if you try doing so you may face stiff opposition etc which will wind up messing with your future in terms of both career & psyche
    5. I'd say treat it as any other crush and see how it goes leaving religion out of it for now. Just try not going too intense :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you even date if you are not of the same faith, and you will have many issues come up that will cause comflict

What Guys Said 2

• Religion also teaches to love your neighbour. People take religion too seriously. If you were born in a different part of the world, you'd believe something else. Doesn't that set off any alarm bells? How can billions of people think something different and all of them be right? The fact of the matter is there is only one religion. Love. If you and your boyfriend care about each other, that's all that should matter.

• You can be friend then when your over 18 date

• Christians can date each other just wait it out until your over 18

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!