Do you think it's wrong for a man to reject a woman later in life?

Let say a man knew a girl when she was younger and she rejected him or showed little to know interest. Say she was in her early 20's. Fast forward 10 years and the girl now wants to get into a relationship. Call it her maturing and having a change in prioritizes or whatever.

Do you think it's STUPD reason for a man to reject a woman 10 years later just because she didn't want to be with him when she was in her early 20's?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would consider that a stupid reason. A lot changes in 10 years.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, because people can mature within 10 years and holding a grudge/or just holding that past against her isn't fair.

• Rejection - that makes sense. I've done the same with guys. No interest - get to know her, I'd say, if you didn't. Maybe she was shy. Maybe she had a boyfriend. Maybe you've done some major work on yourself. Maybe you two just weren't around each other very much.

• But isn't that petty. Rejecting someone later just because they rejected you when they were younger is kind of silly know? Isn't it along the same line of holding a grudge against a guy in highshool 10 years later just because they bullied you.

• Not if they were a jerk about it. There's a difference between actively holding a grudge and just choosing not to spend your precious time on someone.

What Guys Said 13

• Hell No! It is not a stupid reason, for rejecting you.

As a man that has had women that rejected him where younger, than 10 and 20 years later try to get with him. I have rejected them all, as the women have matured and repriortized so have I.

I told one woman, I may like the changes in you but I know you will not like the changes in me. The problem with this scenario is that the women change, but they expect the man to be the same as they remembered him from the past.

It makes me smile how, I was not hip enough or exciting enough or met their financial wants when we were younger. A few years later, all the things they rejected they now want in a man. Only because they now have baggage or kids or are losing their looks, and they now look at the looser they rejected thinking he will still feel about them as they did in the past.

It also depends on how you were rejected, I know a few women that were cold heartless B's when they were younger and went out of their way to embarrass and humiliate guys they rejected. Than years later, try to hook up with a guy that wonder way the guy does not take them serious.

I had a women that when we were younger, chose another guy over me. Now I am a man and I can accept and another guy getting the girl, but when that other guys is married and the girl knows this and she still picks him. Don't come back 10 or 20 year later, and think I am going to ever consider you for a relationship.

• No one is obligated to be in a relationship with anyone. Not wanting to be someone's backup plan is totally understandable.

You enter a relationship because you want to be there, not because you think others would expect you to or judge you if you didn't.

• Nopes. ANY PERSON IN THE WORLD HAS THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANYONE. She is not entitled to a relationship from you. If you want her, you'll accept her.. otherwise you'll reject her. It's YOUR choice. Infact you dont even need to give specifics. Your right to accept/reject is your own.

• How do you image this happening? People fucking move on and meet new people all the time. If they are in your life they might stalk you for a few years if they like you and shit didn't work out, but a decade later, she's probably married to some other loser. That said, you can reject anyone you want anytime you want. Why would any guy ever be obligated to accept any chick?

• Ever heard of facebook? It lets people stay in contact.

• Yes and I;m sure your making 100k have 8 inch penis and model as well.

• Yes around 100K depending on how you factor in benefits. Almost an 8 inch but a little short. No I'm not dating a model (I have before), and do not want to date girls that want to be models.

• Love how you set up the post. And no, it's not stupid, it's her fault that she missed out the first time.

• Nope. That's an excellent reason, the tables have turned. You weren't good enough then but you are now? Yeah right.

• It's a great reason, I would NEVER date a girl like that. You couldn't pay me. It's a trap.

• A lot can change in ten years. There are all kinds of reasons he might not want to be with her any more. You can't assume that because he asked her out one time, that offer is good for a lifetime.

• Not at all. You reap what you sow. If you reject me now, don't expect me to like you in ten years.

So many women want to sleep around in their 20s and then settle down with a responsible man who they rejected before.

• LMAO at every woman saying yes, and every guy saying no.

How would you ever feel good in the relationship with her?

Forget it.

Move on, find someone without that relationship baggage.

• No I don't think it's wrong. If I was that guy I'd be wondering why she wants to be with me now when she rejected me before. I'm not a coat she can just pick up and wear whenever she feels like it.

• I don't believe people can change. If she rejected me in her 20's why would she want me now? I'd cut her off before she started talking.

• Nope. Kick her ass to the curb. If women are going to start taking dating seriously and not just see it as an amusement park for their own bennifit, they must learn that if they reject the decent guy- they loose out.
    Big surprise men are turning away from dating more and more. Guess women aren't as awesome as they think.