People, what is your dating range? How many years younger and how many years older?

I would date anybody from 15-35, but, unfortunately, didn't have a lot of success with the real women, just some puberty chicks... Hahahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't go younger unless it's under a year
    As for older, max. 5 years difference at the moment, just because I think there would be a pretty big gap that could be felt when it comes to our interests, attitude etc.
    Maybe I would go for a bit older if the guy was really great and we really fit together.

Most Helpful Guy

• 22-30

If they can't get into bars, they're too young.

• What about a girl is 31/32 and she looks like a fucking supermodel, lets say Irina Shayk or Miranda Kerr o Adriana Lima or Alessandra Ambrossio? Would you not date her? Be honest bro. ;)

• Would you date Adriana Lima?

• yep, i would. im just saying generally my age range is 22-30

What Girls Said 3

• I would date guys from 16- 30. And even as I get older and sexier, that still wouldn't change.

• Don't you think 15 is a little young for an 18 yo?

• Age 14 to around 18 but I'm 15 nearly 16 so, I guess when you get older your choices could vary

What Guys Said 2

• Once you hit 21 don't be surprised if the "cougars" come out to prey! lol

• I don't mind. Plus it's disrespectful to use that word. You can't use the n word, but you can use the "cougar" word... Talkin about equallity. And a 30 year old girl is the HOTTEST age, she is not a cougar. Cougars are in the late 30s or even 40s

• 17-19

everything else would be weird to me