Would you have sex with a girl if she had 'Hammeriods'?

Im 24 year old female virgin, recently very recently met a cool nice guy, but knowing my condition in my pants never really made me realise if i got to be intiment with a guy one day and never realised if this can be a major deal breaker?

for starters i keep my vigina and anus very clean and neat but when i open my legs my hammeriods are very visible...

I would get a doctor but can't afford medical issues as im pretty broke.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a huuuuge deal breaker, but just get it checked out before. It can put the mind at ease.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhhhh haha hemorrhoids.

I thought you were being cute and combining hammer + periods, like "periods that hurt so bad it's like a hammer".

• Your point?

• You might want to update the question?

You should see a doc, I'd imagine this would be awfully offputting to most people.

• I have seen a doctor already but the actual problem is that i can't afford medical health issues, iv tried taking pulls and oiments

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It can be however make sure you're taking the proper care for it. These things happen

• The fuck is a "hmmeroid"?