I want to ask her out but something is stopping me?

I really don't know what I'm feeling right now. I really like a girl and have liked her for ages, however she is my superior so I have never been able To ask her. However things have changed and she will no longer be my superior So I have been trying to pluck up the courage to ask her. But I just can't bring myself to. do it, I don't know what it is. Another girl I liked i had no problem asking her but this girl is different and it really bothers me. I might be because I'm scared, she's not very open with her feelings and is hard to read. I also feel I could never treat her the way she deserves to be treated and the fact she is seven years older than me I feel I'm stupid to think she would like me like that anyway. I want to ask her but these things keep popping into my head. I also wouldn't know when to ask? we still work together and I don't know how long it will be until we don't. What do I do? Leave it? Ask her? Is it normal to feel like this?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• as for her being your boss at work most places will not allow that. and with what you have said i have a feeling she doesn't want to mix the 2

• Yes which is why I have never asked however soon she will no longer be my boss

• when that happens and if she is single go for it