What's with yoga pants? Need another girls opinion?

I really hate seeing other girls wearing yoga pants when they aren't excersizing. Especially to class, like ew I can see your camel toe and underwear. At least where looser yoga pants... It kind of says "hey I don't give a shit about my appearance". I don't know that is just my opinion, not saying you don't care about your appearance if you wear the loose fitting ones. As long as it's not like everyday... Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike them as well, but if a girl considers them comfortable enough to wear them, then it's her own choice to do so. None of our concern.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls wear yoga pants because it's essentially like wearing body pant made from thin see through material and girls will do anything to get sexual attention because for women everything is about competing with other women and doing whatever they can to win the attention/most beautiful game... they also like having the entitlement of being able to shame males for their sexuality while blatantly rubbing theirs in our noses.

But will tell you bullshit like... it's for comfort. (A moomoo is comfy too but it doesn't get your ass attention.)

What Girls Said 9

• They're comfortable and we'll wear what we're comfortable in. We're not dressing for anyone other than ourselves.

• That's really none of your concern.

• Why should we bother dressing up for class? We don't dress solely to impress (rhymes).

• Lol i wear yoga pants literally everyday. Its just comfortable and i think they look cute😌

• Girls wear th because they're comfortable and it makes them look good

• We wear yogo pants so that when boys come in the room they get our attention and see that our booty be popin

• They are comfortable for me. I hate the saggy bottom look with looser pants. If I wear leggings or yoga pants and NOT exercising, then I wear a loose t-shirt to cover. I don't just wear my sports bra and yoga pants to class or something.

• Hey. Us girls usually wear thongs under our yoga pants. You should not see lines. And two we think it's attractive and guys like it because it shows of our booty.

What Guys Said 7

• congrats, you won gayest person on the internet award
    www.denvercenter.org/.../...t-oscar-party-ever.png

• I don't mind it really. I think it's hot XD.

My issue is when females come to class in pajamas. Then it's like

media.giphy.com/media/12FfNKPlSR5k2c/giphy.gif

Your lazy ass couldn't slip on a pair of pants?

• I agree , I hate to look at that when girls not exercising!

• Yoga pants are sexy as fuxk. Please wear them and walk in front of me, ladies.

• Shut up yoga pants are hot don't ruin this for the rest of us.

• they're showing off their bodies dude.

plenty of girls abuse the stealth of yoga pants.

• It makes them feel comfortable. All the more power to them I guess.