Girls who wear thong type bikinis on vacation, fellas would you be jealous, and ladies would you wear them?

My girlfriend wears thing bikinis and I don't mind really but my best friend thinks it's trashy, thoughts?

• Would be jealous
    5% (1)9% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Would not
    9% (2)73% (8)30% (10)Vote
  • Would wear one
    32% (7)0% (0)21% (7)Vote
  • Would not
    54% (12)18% (2)43% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be jealous: a butt seen isn't a butt lost. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think I'd wear one, I don't think they flatter my ass as well as a cheeky bikini bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate bikinis in general, so I wouldn't wear that. 😂
    Bikinis feel like they are underwear, and being outside in your underwear is kinda awkward. @.@
    One pieces are better. :"")

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no I would never wear that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if I was somewhere in Europe

0|1
    0|0
    • Why not like California or Florida? Sorry to be frank, but it looks like you have a nice ass lol

• @WhyNotAsk Lol, I dunno, I guess that I feel that they're more 'acceptable' in Europe?

• In Florida I would say I see at least 3 tbong bikini's per hour I'm at the beach.

• Not with family members around

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• i'd want her to be comfortable. I'd want her to feel proud of herself. I'd want her to be confidant putting on a bikini.
    I'd also appreciate SOME minor amount of modesty.
    I would not be happy with a thing or string bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it expose to much of a woman body. When I see a woman with it on I look but, I'm glad she my woman exposing herself like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I be jealous... I don't want to wear it, even though I have a nice ass, LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never allow my girl to wear such a trashy thing

0|0
    0|0
  • trashy

0|0
    0|0