Girls, What would you do if your boyfriend cheated on you on Valentine's Day?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump him and steal money from his wallet and buy myself and my friends a nice expensive dinner at an upscale 5 star restaurant :)

What Girls Said 8

• Break up with him just like I would if he cheated on me on any other day of the year... and set all his stuff on fire in my backyard... just being honest 😉

• Same thing I'd do if he were to cheat on me any other given day. Leave his ass. Plain and simple. You can control where ur penis end's up orrrr in😑 he just didn't think of me or the consequences. So why should I feel sorry for him? Yeah people make mistakes... but I've yet to meet anyone who has accidently fallen into some pussy🙏🙏🙏

• Break up with his cheating ass.

• Simple... break up with him.

• I would message the he cheated on me with and make up a story like "he has an STD" or something freak her out and with him smash or burn his favourite thing in the world for example: playstation, guitar, leather jacket, car etc.

You get it... may sound crazy but if you have done nothing and be faithful to the guy, the cock deserves it

• Thank him

• dump him, obviously. then I'd go buy myself some on sale chocolates and hangout with some of my girlfriends

• You mean while he is still alive? Oh dump him bleach his clothes