Is he judgmental or am I too sensitive?

So, I've really begun to realize my boyfriend is very judgmental of everyone that is not like him. On facebook, I often like to post huge paragraphs talking about injustice, animal abuse, atheism, poverty in third world countries and other stuff I feel very passionate about. He told me that I am a complete weirdo and need to stop posting so much shit. It is unnecessary and ain't nobody got time for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's embarrassed by your passionate posts. I really feel it's his problem, and you need to keep being true to yourself. If he doesn't like it, he give you a legitimate reason, rather than just being a prick. There are people that go overboard with their soap boxing, but that's still their prerogative, and the rest of us can either unfollow or unfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your Facebook, not his. You don't need to stop doing anything. He seems extremely self centered. Keep doing your thing, girl. He's just judgmental and thinks the world revolves around himself. If he doesn't like it, he can unfollow your posts.

What Guys Said 2

• You both are too sensitive
    You see some people who are judgmental are this way because they were exposed to some trauma that had a lasting effect on them, this is their way of coping now, to stay vigilant one must asses others and the situation constantly to feel safe and to keep other's safe, so they project their judgments onto others. He may also be very logical and less empathetic (on the outside at least) but many guys I know who seem hard and judgy are the first guys to actually help someone in real danger.

So, honestly, you both are being too sensitive.

• sounds like a dick, but some people who posts that sorta thing and just get carried away, and they just start posting a lotta nonsense, or double standards.

What Girls Said 0