How should I move forward? Move on?

How should I move forward? Move on?
I really like and care about her, and would do whatever I can to make her happy because I care about her so much. We talk/text all the time, flirt, tease each other, so on. I eventually told her I cared about her, and she smiled and seemed happy. I asked her to be my valentine, but she said she was "taken". Said her friend and her were doing V-day, but she also technically had it with another guy. I then asked if she was dating him, and she said "maybe". However, we texted back and forth all of V-Day, I seemed to get a few good laughs out of her (she kept telling me how I was making her day better). At the end of the night, she tells me she rejected the guy, because she didn't know how she felt about him (doesn't know if she likes him or not). Next day, I see the guy she rejected waving at her, and her and him talking, but she doesn't know if she wants to "date" him. At this point, I am pretty much just done, done with the whole game. She still flirts with me a lot, but since he's in the picture, and I have offered to do stuff with her, I need to move on. Any advice on all this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, quick way to get out of the friendzone: pursue someone else. It sounds like this girl is "saving" you while she tries to explore her options. That's not a good look for you - don't be that guy. Let her do her thing, and you do yours, unapologetically.

Most Helpful Guy

• do you really think you could move on?

• I feel like I can, to be truly honest. I do really care about her, but I have also started to realize she's someone small in a large sea. That being said, I reconnected with a girl I had a huge crush on a long time ago, and ever since I have, this girl fades. That being said I think it will be hard, I just need some personal advice on how to best move on.

• What am I supposed to do if I can't? haha

• go crazy til there's an ending. but, there are no guarantee you won't go crazy if ya do.

What Girls Said 2

• I think she likes your company and enjoys the attention she is getting from you... but I feel that may be all... I suspect as soon as she see's you move on, she will lay it on thick to draw you back in... but unless she actually makes a move, sad to say I would walk away.

• She is not interested in you, she already mentioned to you that she is taken. You should not continue wasting your time with her.

What Guys Said 0