What is your age and what is the biggest age gap that you would consider when dating?

• 5 year age gap or less.
  • 10 year age gap
  • 20 year age gap
  • 30 year age gap
  • 40 year age gap
  • 50 year age gap or more
  • I don't let age determine who I date

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 20 and I might date up to 25? But I feel like most older guys who go for 20 year olds are only doing it because they can't get a woman their own age.

• Do you actually believe that about older guys or are you relying on what you've been told?

• And by the way, it's not my fault you can't read. I said 18 and 20's, not 17, you said 17 I didn't. Plus you sound like a bitter little girl that's ticked because older guys find younger girls attractive. Getting older must really make you feel insecure with yourself and you have every reason to feel that way too.

• It's easy to see now where real answer came from. It wasn't derived from your make believe friends allegedly dating older men and thanks for exposing that. You clearly don't like the idea older men dating younger women is all. If you think 40 something women are so gorgeous then how about YOU date them yourself! You want to bark and bitch about how 18 year old women are just kids, however if I had to put money on it I would bet young men 18 being required to register for a draft possibly to die in some war the second they hit doesn't bother you at all. And I bet they're suppose to be grown men aren't they? If 18 isn't a woman like their suppose to be that is quiet pathetic wouldn't you say? And another thing, I could care less what family thinks of me furthermore I have no friends and because I like it that way. Furthermore calling me a pervert doesn't reduce me to your level are change the fact that 18 is suppose to be a adult and anyone with a brain can see right through you.

Most Helpful Guy

• i always figure about 47, I mean i've seen a woman who I figure may be near 50 once or twice who was just a total fox! I don't really discriminate although in the bigger picture I don't exactly imagine marriage.

What Girls Said 19

• I want him as close to my age as possible.

• I'm 22 and probs wouldn't go below 19 because then I'd be dating teenagers/children. I've known girls my age and younger date 10 years above, though at the moment I'd probably date up to five years above.

• I disagree they are children just because they're still in their teens. When they turn 18 they are suppose to be adults and the laws agree as well. If they're not adults by the time they reach 18 chances are they won't be when they reach retirement age either.

• The reason they don't act like adults is too many are giving them a pass not to grow up it's a fact. And the longer they're given a pass the longer they'll opt out another fact.

• That makes sense. The last few years I've had no need to grow up so it's felt like why bother? This year I'm getting very close to entering the real world of work so it's given me a pretty good kick to get moving and do something. There's no incentive for young adults to get working. Many times I haven't really noticed that the adult world has come knocking and by the time I realise I need to work to get something it's often too late.

• +/- 3 years.

I am 22.

• I am gonna be 18 in like 2 months and I wouldn't date someone more than 2 years older than me at this age at least

• I'm 19. The oldest I'd date is probably 25.

• I just turned 21. So i'd probably only date 21. Maybe 20, maybe 22. But mainly 21.

• I'd have problems dating a younger person, but that's just because I am fairly young myself. Otherwise, why put limits to what could be a beautiful thing :) Stranger things have happened.

• Depends on the person, how mature they are and how well we connect. So far the biggest gap I've dated has been 8 years older than me. I'm 24 and the guy I've been hanging out with is 32.

• I'm 44. My boyfriend is 32.

If I were single, I'd not date someone younger than early 30s or older than mid 50s

• I'm 21 and the oldest I'd consider dating would be 24.

• I think at my age, being a teenager, a two year age gap is probably the highest I'd go. When I get older, that will probably change.

• I'm 17 and I'd date someone 10 years older than me, age isn't big deal to me

• 15 I'd go for up to 18

• I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 29. No shame.

• 22 and 36 max

• WHen I was dating it was +/- in either direction. Now that I am older though I'd be comfortable dating any age as long as they are around where I am in life.

• I'm 19 and I wouldn't date someone over 50. There have been a few guys who've tempted me to break that rule, though.

• 21 and prefer around 5-8 years older or around my age.

• 4 years

What Guys Said 10

• 17, I'm fine with anything up to 1 year below and 2-3 years above my age. People younger than 16 are just irritating to me and people older than 3 year above me would have too high an expectation of me.

• No more then 2 years either way.

• I'd probably date 10 years older and 8 years younger.

• Depends. For non-serious dating I'd go 6-8 years older for sure, maybe 3 years younger. For a relationship no more than a year or two either way.

• Thirty is the highest I'll go.

• The oldest I'd date is probably 23

• 18, 25

• I don't know how qualified I am for this answer. When I was 16 and a junior in highschool I met a freshman who was 14 and that was basically as far as I was willing to go. People still called me pedo and stuff. So I would say that 2-3 years is my max.

• Two of the most incorrectly used words are pedo and creep. The two words are so often miss used they are beginning lose their significance and have no real meaning left.

• 24 and I don't give a shit about age... as long as I like her I'd bang her...

Well unless she's 13 or something... then I'd rather not get into any trouble...

• 20 at the most since I'm 49 but younger than me not older