Should I rethink continuing to date a guy who didn't get me anything for Valentine's Day?

We've only been dating and knowing each other for a month and 1wk. He did text me happy valentines. Do you think this shows whether a guy likes you or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're thirty and have known each other for a month. whats the problem exactly?

Most Helpful Girl

• So he couldn't have even got you a cheap box of chocolates? Even my female coworkers passed out Valentine m&ms. This guy apparently couldn't be assed to even do a little something? Valentine's Day is the day some women get the truth about how their man really feels about them

What Guys Said 6

• He did text you so I'd say things are ok

• It depends on what you got him.

• lol you aren't exclusive, please

• He just didn't get you a gift, calm down. Maybe he should lose interest, expected to do so much already.

• A card is good enough Bruh.

• Come on this is crap. You haven't even been dating two months and you expected him to get you something? Then when he didn't you're thinking about breaking up with him? There are people who have been dating DECADES who don't get each other stuff. He might just not believe in it. If you really like him you won't let the fact he didn't give you a gift after one month affect your relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• That's not long and you most likely aren't exclusive. But if so you aren't his top pick either or he is just cheap. Your call.