Guys i'm in my third and final year at uni, and worried I will never find love?

I recently split up with my boyfriend, who was my bestfriend for a year beforehand. I honestly thought it would work out, but time got in the way and we only lasted a few months in the end.
I just feel like, if i can't make it work with my bestfriend who can I make it work with?
What age did you meet the person you were with longterm? I'm 21 and feel like it will never happen. Is it important to meet them in uni?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey listen or well... Read 😏 your at school for gaining hopefully more opportunities in life, not so much for finding the love of your life you need to take care of your education what you went to school for not to have drama from relationships you're still young love will find its way to you even if you don't wanna believe it. If you feel like you can't survive without a partner maybe try going out not like crazy just sometimes to get out there again.

And if you need to take time to get over your breakup take that time for you, Yeah some say though to get over one man gotta get another one lol. But yeah take it step by step don't try to race up a whole flight of stairs to get somewhere! enjoy your time right now ya know enjoy being you.

Good luck girly.

What Guys Said 3

• Only gets harder after school

Why people go clubbing

• Aww u can find dont worry :(

• I'm in uni and I've never held hands even once. What are you working about?

What Girls Said 2

• Don't lose hope, don't focus on love either. You have to go and live your life. When you start living your life and moving along then love will find you. I know that love/ being with someone is a comfort but don't focus on it because it'll only drag out

• lol I am 21 and I never had a boyfriend
    you re still young stop worrying about non sense