If your partner/lover randomly bought you flowers, chocolates, or a teddy, would you assume their trying to cover up for a mistake?

If your partner/lover randomly bought you flowers, chocolates, or a teddy, would you assume their trying to cover up for a mistake? Or could it just be a nice gesture? Does your partner normally do sweet stuff like that or does it need to be a holiday like Valentine's Day or Christmas or a birthday?

• I would be suspicious if he/she bought me gifts randomly
  • I wouldn't be suspicious I'd happily accept

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww he would do that. lol I tell him to stop looking like a fool haha! (:

• Hahsha you'd like it though

• I am just waiting for him to get off from dinner so he talks to me ever freak night lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should be able to trust your partner and happily accept a gift from them ^_^

• I'm single but I do agree with your words 😄👌🏽👍🏽

What Girls Said 8

• I'd love it but whether or not I'd be suspicious would depend on the relationship and the guy I'm with. If it's someone I trust I wouldn't be suspicious!

• It depends on if he usually does it or if he suddenly does it after maybe 2 years of dating. I would not be suspicious, since you should be able to trust your partner, but I would be a bit confused on what brought it on

• Sometimes a man is reminded of what he has and how special she is... I'm perdonslly single and I know how easy and comfortable life can be when you have someone special

• Unless there was already precedent for such, I'd think it a sweet and thoughtful gesture of love.

• No I wouldn't assume that :p

• It depends on what he is like as a person, I would happily take them but also get embarrassed but love it at the same time

• Haha, I would take it as a sweet gesture, unless I have recently read a book novel about those stuff.
    :D

• It is suspicious. It's so gay

• You must not like it when guys do things to show you that they care about you.

• Body language says it all

• How so?

• Does he change the subject? Does he ignore the question or delay his responses? Lol is buying gifts a tactic he uses to make you happy before delivering bad news? Lol everyone has their own agenda

• Well, I mean being sheepish, maybe overly eager to press you to like it. It's hard to explain but if you're human you should be able to tell :)

What Guys Said 0