If your partner/lover randomly bought you flowers, chocolates, or a teddy, would you assume their trying to cover up for a mistake?

If your partner/lover randomly bought you flowers, chocolates, or a teddy, would you assume their trying to cover up for a mistake? Or could it just be a nice gesture? Does your partner normally do sweet stuff like that or does it need to be a holiday like Valentine's Day or Christmas or a birthday?

• I would be suspicious if he/she bought me gifts randomly
    20% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
  • I wouldn't be suspicious I'd happily accept
    80% (12)100% (9)88% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww he would do that. lol I tell him to stop looking like a fool haha! (:

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahsha you'd like it though

• Show All
    • I am just waiting for him to get off from dinner so he talks to me ever freak night lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should be able to trust your partner and happily accept a gift from them ^_^

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm single but I do agree with your words 😄👌🏽👍🏽

What Girls Said 8

• I'd love it but whether or not I'd be suspicious would depend on the relationship and the guy I'm with. If it's someone I trust I wouldn't be suspicious!

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if he usually does it or if he suddenly does it after maybe 2 years of dating. I would not be suspicious, since you should be able to trust your partner, but I would be a bit confused on what brought it on

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes a man is reminded of what he has and how special she is... I'm perdonslly single and I know how easy and comfortable life can be when you have someone special

• Unless there was already precedent for such, I'd think it a sweet and thoughtful gesture of love.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't assume that :p

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what he is like as a person, I would happily take them but also get embarrassed but love it at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, I would take it as a sweet gesture, unless I have recently read a book novel about those stuff.
    :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It is suspicious. It's so gay

0|0
    0|0
    • You must not like it when guys do things to show you that they care about you.

• Body language says it all

0|0
    0|0
    • How so?

• Show All
    • Does he change the subject? Does he ignore the question or delay his responses? Lol is buying gifts a tactic he uses to make you happy before delivering bad news? Lol everyone has their own agenda

• Well, I mean being sheepish, maybe overly eager to press you to like it. It's hard to explain but if you're human you should be able to tell :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!