What's the worst thing you have ever done to the opposite sex?

Like for example I have led on a guy I suspected I was not attracted to and went out with him for like two months :/

Most Helpful Guy

• - friends introduced me to single girl

- we spent some time together

- she invites me to her birthday dinner

- friends told me she likes me

- i didn't go

- friends told me she was really upset, she got pretty and everything

one out of the top 5 most dick things I've done in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you smiling about this?
    That's so terrible :(

The worse thing I ever did was tell a lie.
    It was to protect myself, but it ended up hurting the person I loved the most.
    I regret it and learned from it.
    It's best to be honest, no matter what you think the outcome will be.

What Guys Said 14

• Cheated on her with a prostitute. She forgave me but I had to spend 3 months without sex to make sure I was std free.

• In middle school I dumped a girl for her best friend. I literally asked out her friend seconds after dumping her. She said yes.

• well that can be blamed on immaturity in how u viewed relationships. was the girl really upset?

• I don't remember. I don't think I cared at the time because the way I saw it, it was like I was upgrading. Nobody spares a second thought for their obsolete toys.

Of course now, I realise how selfish and horrible that was.

• ah that realisation is a kinda bitch lol but necessary

• I told a girl I loved her when i didn't. At all. She was super depressed and cutting and sending me the pics of it. I didn't want to hurt her more so I just went with it when she said she liked me

• my intentions were good, but in a fear induced haze... i ended up betraying her. it's haunted me for the last 6 years.

• fear induced haze? hmmm

• i knew something was wrong, knew what the stakes were, feared that she'd act out of anger. she lead a rough life... knew she she could fall right back... and i ended up helping do just that. shoulda trusted her. in my defense, however, i'm not exactly surrounded by the most level headed of individuals.

• lied to get into somone's panties :/ *Not proud of it*

• I sure many guys do this and then bash other men for doing this but many men do it but never admit it. At least you can admit it

• I think the time I manipulated a rape victim into fucking me by acting like I cared, then went full 50 shades on her and never called again was pretty much the worst thing I ever did in my life. I heard from someone she tried to kill herself because of it, although I prefer to believe that was just a rumor.

The sex was mind blowing though.

• When I was a kid I threw applesauce at a girl I knew.

• Left when I probably should have stayed and got married.

• well maybe you were not ready? and in the long run that was best for both of you...

• I don't know. By the time I came to my senses and tried to fix things to much damage has been done. One of the only things I really regret.

• hmmm I understand

• I can't say I've ever done anything bad.

• This girl at my sisters graduation party was playing sleep on my bed
    so i slapped my thing on her cheek

• i paid them attention. yes, i know its their greatest pleasure but its also their greatest doom.

• and some other things that the police should better not find

• geez what kind of faggots are these? their stories are too vanilla. do they even call these evil actions?

• Went on a blind date, met this girl at her house. Not attracted at all, started feeling sick (cold coming on) she thought I was turning her down. Apologized then I left. I felt bad about the whole thing so I called her up and asked her on a movie date on a Sunday morning, is that awful? Decade later I still remember, back then it didn't bother me, but when I think about it now in my 30s I feel bad..

• actually that is kind of sweet that u didn't want her to feel bad, though bad in the long run cause it is lying, how many times did you go out with her lol? what was so wrong with her physically tho?

• hmmm yea cause i have been thinking about messaging him a lot lately

• Well lol do it, it should be fine

• leanve them after 4 years.

• When I was in high school I was so shy, this girl who I thought was hot and I had a crush on came and sat by me real close and tried talking to me. I sat my head down on the desk and pretended to go to sleep...

How old were you when you lead the guy on?

• I feel bad to say it was late last year early into this year. I realise I was not attracted but it was around Christmas time so i decided to just wait until the new year so that kind of extended how long i was going out with him. Was not my best moment

What Girls Said 6

• I broke it off with a long distance relationship after 6 months via text. Didn't plan on it but he sort of forced my hand. I started with the famous "I need space " but he kept nagging me til I just did it.

• yeah sometimes when something becomes a bother best to be harsh and rip it off like a band aid

• I didn't want to drive 3 hours to end it, but I really hurt him. I'll never do that again :(

• I almost did what you did but in the end I didn't. I kissed a guy at a party because I was feeling lonely and I stopped it and then he wanted it to be something and I thought about saying yes because I was desperate and tired of being alone but I thought about it and it felt like using him and I would feel that I don't deserve to be with someone I really want. So I stopped it

• well thats good! at least you were able to kiss him I couldnt even kiss him, hugging was the most ii let it get to. but part of why led him on was also that i had been swearing off of guys and i was busy so when i met him it was nice to be around a guy again but the attraction was non existent. were you somewhat attracted to this guy at least?

• Not really, I tried to push myself to feel something but I was just not attracted to him. I thought kissing a guy would make me feel less lonely, i kind of dared him to kiss me and I felt nothing during the kiss. He asked for something more, I thought about it and I said no.

• I dared him because I couldn't do it

• I rolled a guy's house once.

• I left him on seen a tons of time and he returned the favor. LOL😂🙈

• Married him

• It wasn't the right thing to to. I should have listened to my gut and called it off, but I thought it was just wedding jitters. Fifteen years of misery for both of us ensure. I was so naive.

• I couldn't decide if I liked a guy or not, so I hung out with him waaaay longer than I should have trying to figure it out.

• yessss me tooo well i thought how i felt would change and it just was not changing at all. It is like wishful hopeful thinking that never actually happens