Would you go on a blind date with someone you've spoken to but not seen a photo of, because a matchmaker wants you to not judge by appearance?

Updates:
Professional matchmaking service which you would pay for

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure.

On one hand, I'd be willing to go on a date with someone i'd never seen. Either there's physical chemistry or there isn't, at that point.

However in this case, the matchmakers stupid idea that somehow this will make me consider someone i don't find attractive makes me think they probably have bad ideas in general, so i don't trust who they're choosing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

... No.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. Just because your friend obviously doesn't think this person is attractive, doesn't mean you will not find them attractive. Everybody has different tastes to their friends... I know I do... I would also wonder if your friend thinks you are shallow to only judge someone on their looks... So yes to the date, what have you got to loose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm Nope. Looks are important as-well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go on a blind date. I don't care too much about looks myself, tis the personality I'm really after. I truly think it be kind of fun to go on a blind date.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes but I dont' have blind date in my country so

1|0
    0|0