Do you have to be pretty for a guy to horkoup with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys stabdards are higher than others but generally guys are more willing to lower their standards for casual sex than girls are.

Actually, I think girls often have higher standards on sexual attraction for casual sex than thry do for relationships.

So bassically if you're at least average you could easily get another average looking guy to have casual sex with you. You also have better odds of getting a hot guy to hookup with you than an average guy would of getting a hot girl to hookup to hookup with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• :D horkoup. I know you mean hook up. It's just funny about the type.

Well normally pretty if the guy thinks your pretty. Even when others don't think you are. Not everyone thinks the same about what's attractive or not.

Though it also depends on the vibe the chick gives off as well.

What Guys Said 18

• Not necessarily, but the odds will increase for those that are more physically attractive than those that are less physically attractive when they make attempts to.

• Yes m'am

• Pretty is a very subjective thing though... you can be sure at least one guy will find you attractive in the crowd.

So I would say yes... you would have to be pretty!

• I think for a hookup no. But everyone hopes for the better looking guy/gal to hookup with which is part of the fantasy. There are a lot of not so good looking guys out there too and they all want to really pretty girl.
    For me, I am just happy to have a lady who would give me attention for a few hours, call it a hookup.

• No Lol, there will always be a guy who wanna sleep with you, no matter how you look. Only requirement : have a vagina.

• Horkup? Is that like holding hands and jumping around everywhere, while yelling Pew Pew Pew and enjoying a shroom trip?

• No, it literally all depends on what's going on in the guy's head. For the most part yes though. It sucks but ya. Guys want a fit *ish* looking girl.

• yes.

• "Horkoup" eh? LOL
    Seriously, it's not that hard to find a guy to pump and dump - is that what you want?
    Why don't you make yourself pretty and actually look for a guy that might be someone to date, not just a horkup. :)

• You shouldn't make yourself pretty just for a guy to date you you should work on you're personality.

• I shouldn't and don't have to make myslet pretty because I should accept myself.

• Well, you're wrong here. Make yourself up as pretty as you possibly can. It's called being the best you can be. Why not put your full potential out there? Why are you holding back? There's more to this story than you are letting on. Something else at play.

• No just be in shape ( well not even in shape no gonna lie ) and show up

• Pretty in the inside yes.

• Nope, guys tend to seize every opportunity when it comes to this.

• No, just put out and you will have a sea of guys coming for you. You could even get models with abs.

• Wouldn't hurt.

• No guys often go below their usual 'league' if they want to hook up. I've unashamedly done it myself

• Nope, that's what doggy style, reverse cowgirl and paper bags are for ;)

• No not really looks arnt everything

• Yes. Most people guy or girl really only hook up with someone they find attractive.

What Girls Said 7

• No. But they do have to find you attractive one way or the other. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

But (and this doesn't matter if you are a 10 or a 1) be wary of the guy who tries to hook up with you half an hour before the pub closes... they are the guys who have tried it on with other girls throughout the night, and you are the one they think will be a shoe in.

• How would he have to find you attractive one way or the othe?

• Women look at a whole picture when judging other women... men dont. It could be nice boobs, hot ass, long legs or sexy eyes.. It can even be the way a woman carries herself. I know this because my boyfriend is seriously hot (for our age) and I am not. I am seriously overweight and far from a piccaso to look at, and yet, he picked me when there are women constantly falling all over him. He liked my eyes, then my smile, then my boobs... and then my personality... and now I am the most beautiful woman he knows.

• No. A guy will f**k a snake if someone hold's the head. Beauty mean's nothing. I've seen some of the most outrageous looking women get lucky with guy's a VS model can score. It all come's down to what he deem's sexually attractive... but at the end of the day he's just a squirrel trying to bust a nut babe.

• Nope..

you just have to be willing.

Looks help, but attitude is key.

• Well i mean... Thats what sparks the intentions sometimes. Most guys may say "no" but in reality wise i mostly see looks is the main thing.

• No you need to have a vagina and not hard to get

• No, he just has to be drunk.

• I don't want him to be drunk.

• No, they will only date up but they sleep down