Can you really get left swiped on Tinder if you have a group pic as your first photo?

My first photo is a picture of me, my niece and my mom. I'm pretty sure that its easy to figure out who I am lol

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, you really can. Somethings it's not that obvious who you are.

• More often than not, yes.

In your case, it's not so bad because you're the only guy in the picture, but most people, especially on Tinder, just want instant gratification, so they want to see your face first.

Personally, for me, your kind of picture would be an exception because it's obvious, but in other cases, if you were with a group of guy friends, then I'd swipe left because it's too much of an effort, right off the bat, to figure out which one is you.

What Guys Said 1

• I have no idea but I'd recommend for a site like that only using photo's of yourself , I don't think it be fair to others for there images to be included if there not part of the site or your search