I don't have a boyfriend. am I ugly ?

I'm a single since 3 years

i don't know why

there have been some nice guys but they weren't interested in me

is it true that boys always prefer just pretty girls ?

What Guys Said 1

• Men are going to approach girls who are pretty.

Number one: Why would we risk rejection on an ugly girl when we can choose to talk to a girl who's hot?

Number two: Since men are the ones who are doing all the work of approaching you and starting the interaction, we might as well shoot for the sky and get someone who we think is pretty vs, lowering our standards for someone that's just "ok".

Whens the last time someone said "Someday I hope to become a pan handler."

Or a woman who said "gee I hope I marry a homeless man someday."

People tend to aim high because its the most beneficial for them.

And look around you many ugly guys get with a lot of hot women.

That's life.

My suggestion would be to goto the gym. Become more feminine. Study what makes girls "girls" and go out there and make yourself the best looking outwardly and improve on your feminine vibe.

That will get them to approach you.

To get them to stay, make sure you don't play games, and be drama free.

Be honest, trust him and respect him.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys don't just go for the pretty girls. There is a time between when they're about 14-19ISH when all they want is sexsexsex, and they never look beyond that. Slowly, they will want to settle down, you really just have to wait it out, everyone has a perfect match.

"According to greek mythology, humans were originally created with 4 arms, 4 legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves."

just wait it out, the perfect man will eventually find you.