What do you women think of this?

I once knew an underwear model who had sex with tons of women, like 10 a week on average.

I saw him chat up a gal who was only relatively attractive (8) but for some reason he was having an off night and came off creepy.. She rejected him, he thought it was no big deal, but she just missed out on one of the best looking, funniest, fun, richest looking guys I have ever met.

Sometimes guys have off days. In my opinion, she really really screwed up.

Bad.

How in the world does the girl know that he sleeps with 10 girls a week if he just chatted her up and she rejected him.No, he didn't open with: "Hey, you should sleep with me right now, because I have sex with lots of girls
Oh and by the way. he's looking for the right woman he just hasn't found her yet.

btw the next day he got someone way way hotter than her. Currently they are dating.

I knew I was going to get this kind of response from women.Women are typically very bitter about guys who get what they want from women, I.e. sex.So when they hear about a guy who gets a lot of it, they get angry and feel the need to attack.
Pretty amusing really.

So why is it that all the women here assume that he was just after sex?

Men's rules by women:

1. If a guy has a lot of sex with women, that means that's all he wants.

2. If a guy talks to you , it means he just wants sex.

3. If a guy says anything remotely good or bad about himself, he's lying if its good, he's telling the truth if its bad.

4. If a guy says "his friend" it always means himself. - even if its obviously a bad thing to admit.

"you know a friend of mine once ate garbage from the trash. gross huh." "YOU eat garbage from the trash? you're a sicko."
5. Complain about players always, non stop, but continue to only sleep with them.

6. If a guy never gets laid, he's a loser. If he gets laid too much he's a player.

7. If a guy upsets you, call him virgin. If a guy makes you laugh, call him a player.

8. If a guy comes up and talks to you by himself and hits on you, he's creepy. He does the same thing with 3 girls on his arms, he's hot.9. If all of your friends don't like a guy, and you do, suddenly you dont, If they all like him, suddenly you do.
10. If a man talks bad about women, its because they are bitter, about (yes that's right being virgins.) If women do it its because men are lame.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she just wasn't in the mood to be hit on? Or she already had a boy friend.

Just because be's a really good looking guy doesn't mean he'll get every girl he wants. . .

• Thats so funny. I totally agree. I have this friend who told me that some guy approached her in the same way, said the same things, was actually uglier and she went out with him. But the hotter guy last week she didn't because she had her guard up because she had just got dumped by her ex.

Perhaps she was just in that mood and he was just better off not getting her anyways. Maybe she just wasn't worth the baggage he'd have to unpack.

What Girls Said 49

• oh God. he's a rich fashion model...so what? would I care if I were in her position? no. I'd be concerned for my health if I know that he sleeps around like a manwhore. I'd be concerned he's trying to spread some STD around. doesn't matter how much money he has, he sounds like a manwhore. and if I were her, frankly I'm not missing out on much.

• He walks around wearing a shirt that says "manwhore" And he asked her to take her clothes off first thing.

I should have known she would have said no to him. What was I thinking.

• And players rarely come off as creepy. Otherwise they wouldn't be players. They wouldn't have "fooled" that many women.

• There's a lot more to attractiveness than the physical. I lived in LA for years and knew plenty of models, it's so unimpressive. Intelligence makes people sexy. That said, there's nothing sexy about a guy that sleeps with 10 women a week. I would have turned him down too. She sounds like a mighty smart girl to me.

• Some women don't want to sleep with a man they are not in a relationship with. Some don't find underwear models attractive, thus they don't feel attraction towards them. Maybe she did not like his sense of humor, or did not think he was "fun" as she liked different activities then he did.

What is considered attractive differs greatly from person to person. No matter how good looking, funny , fun, or rich someone may be, there will always be someone who disagrees with that assessment.

People are different from each other. Period.

• That's so funny how some women are automatically assuming as if he went up to her and said "hey baby, lets go have sex."

• In general, when you start your story about you friend by mentioning that he sleeps with "like 10 a week on average". then I am naturally compelled to do the math and realize that since there are seven days in a week, on some occasions, your friend must sleep with more then one woman in a SINGLE DAY to account for such an weekly average. Thus, when I hear that said man is chatting up a woman, I naturally assumed that it was statistically probable that he was looking to sleep with her.

• Its an assumption.

Just like when I see an ugly woman I assume she's never had sex.

Im often wrong.

• "Only relativly attrictive(8)" What the helll is your problem? Men like you and your smelly- tramp "Mr. Underwear Model" Have no right toying with "RELATIVLY" Attractive women's emotions. Serves him right that he got turned down for once. I hope he learns something. Ass.

• Looks are a commodity. They mean nothing.

Sounds like someones been burned. There was no point in the post that I said that he was being deceitful or toying with her. He genuinely liked her. Most women know that sometimes when guys come off creepy its the fact that they are showing too much interest too soon. Guys who toy with emotions don't come off that way. You should know better.

• I'm sorry but,if I were in her shoes,i could give two craps about what he looks like.It doesn't really matter,all women are not THAT superficial...if it didn't work out it just didn't work out.For all you know,maybe she saw something in him that SHE didn't like.Youre not her,so you can't even begin to imagine traits she finds attractive or things she doesn't.I work around and with models all the time and if someone hit on me and the energy wasn't right I could care less how attractive they are...i would reject them.And good for her I say!At least she won't become another notch on your friends belt.

• This "guy" you mention, you seem to know a lot about him.

He seems to be quite insecure, he seems to take one rejection very personally. Surprising, because if he was sleeping with lots of women - why would he care about that one woman?

• men shouldn't sleep around with girls, it doesn't make them players. I know that is the common thought, but it shouldn't be that way.

and how is an 8 mildly attractive? your friend must have high standards. and why are you so set off by her rejecting him? How does it mean she was screwed up, girls have different tastes in guys, yea its possible she just wasn't into him. also, you seem to be really defensive about how "he" got a much hotter girl the next day, why? also, you stated that he was having an off day, so couldn't that account for why she wasn't into him?

sleeping around with lots of women is not way to find a the relationship or the "right girl" he claims to be looking for.

you keep updating your question with all these stereotypes, they are incorrect. I suppose there is minimal truth behind them, but the rely on them as fact is ridiculous.

also, women aren't bitter that he is sleeping around with a lot of girls, its the fact that he is so shallow.

• Pretty good response.

I agree. but sometimes men look at relationships like taking a test drive before driving the car.

And the whole thing is because he was having an off day and that's why she rejected him. People are bitter towards people who get what they want when they think that they don't deserve it. I.e. players shouldnt get what they want, instead they should get what they deserve which is no sex at all.

• thats kinda funny. I mean she may have rejected him for a number of reasons other than that he came off as creepy. but you know, a lot of these girls answers bother me because thhey say this just because he is a man really. a lot of women do these things too so I don't see why they are so angry about it... oh well. stereotypes will be stereotypes. I think that that is a lot of sex to have in one week but that is what this guy does so he can do what he wants to find the right girl. and as you said in the updates he is looking for the right girl so... well I think this is very cool although you kinda stereotype about women it seems but that doesn't really matter because for most women (but not all) this list is true to them. this was a fun read and hope he finds the right girl!

• All guys want sex. The first thing when a guy spots a girl...he DOES NOT SAY "Oh, what a pretty shirt she's wearing...or "Oh, her lipstick is red"...NO they say "Look at those titties, that ass...that is someone I could see myself banging!" Basically the first thing a guy notices is your appearence (face, body, clothes)... I don't trust no man or nobody at that. Sleeping around is risky these days...sh*t, it makes me wanna turn into a nun! sike, never that. =)

• I don't know about that, if your wearing a space helmet, a clown suit, or a hockey mask, we might notice that first. We do notice clothes we just don't think its as important as a nice rack. Still even if we cared more about a woman's personality than her looks, its not like we are psychic. And women aren't psychic either, so typically women have to judge a guy on his looks too, at first, because you aren't psychic either.

• I alreayd know this...All most guys want is sex!!! NOT a relationship...And yes...men are way more agressive than women. This is you do not have to "educate" me on this! And I said---"Has a body like Kim K NOT look exactly like her"...Guys wouldn't care about the face...they would still bang her and then move on with their lives...And you stated " Besides as long as we get the sex from her, who cares if she's a moron or spits fire" <---I have to give you that...BUT....

• Some guys might have sex with butter faces, but none that had high self respect.

And they would still prefer someone with a face that looks great and a decent body VS a decent face and a great body. And its not like we don't feel bad about it later. All the guys I've spoken to do. Its similar to that feeling that women feel when you sleep with a man you met at a bar too soon and now don't call him back.

• If this "guy" you're talking about is you - I have one thing to say.

GET OVER YOURSELF

Are you that insecure that you need to have this many women to make yourself feel better? Well it's obviously not working if when ONE woman rejects you - you are taking it this bad and writing a whole question all about it and trying to justify it.

Seriously man - get some real self esteem.

• Yes, maybe I should double that and start having sex with 20 women. And make them all supermodels like myself.

Maybe then I won't feel so bad.

• I really don't agree with your rules of women or whatever you want to call them at all. I feel that if a guy comes up to you and flirts with you he's worth giving a chance cause obviously he's attracted to you. find out his intentions before you make your decision even if that takes all night. don't be like oh he's hott he must want sex. that's not right.

• Now now, don't be shallow. Good looks don't mean Honest Love 4evs. The guy is preeetttyyy skilled though to be knockin' boots that often with so many girls, and...It's mildly disturbing, but hey, if the girls were willing, who cares? :D Well, and the chances of him catching any sort of STD rise.

It's pretty hard to buy that , "looking for the right woman.". But honestly, the only thing that slightly irks me about this question, is how cocky and shallow you were being with your words. "She made a mistake, he was a delicious piece of meat." But he came off as creepy to her, first impressions are nearly everything. "He's with hotter girls now." Doesn't mean they're any better.

Hell, I don't give two flying f***s (harhar) that he's cave diving that often, the women agreed to have sex with him, people don't need to get their panties in a twist about other people's business.

• I'm sure she thought he was attractive but I would not have done it either. As much as I like being hit on and having sexual opportunities I would not want to just be another number. No offense but the to other guys he is probably a legend because he can get lots of girls, but to girls who actually value themselves he is a manwhore

• us women are prone to mood swings, if we are in a we hate all men mode the last thing we want is some gorgeous hot bloke chattin us up as odd as it seems although sometimes that just changes our mood to we love men, we are complicated, we don't expect you to always understand us, and yeh he's hot, yeh he's rich but that isn't what all women want and we can tell if a bloke thinks he is gods gift because of his looks and money and for some of us its a turn off, and actually if a guy came up to me with women on his arm id tell him to sling it, we are all different and have different opinions maybe he wasn't her type maybe she is seeing someone else or maybe she just isn't interested in any1 at all due to personal reasons and maybe she just isn't into men you can never tell its all different because well we are all different and are looking for different things, and secondly, there's no way I would date a man who sleeps with 10 women per week, id feel like I'm just another notch on the bed post

• In my opinion, I don't think she screwed up. A woman's opinion of a man is not based off his reputation or how he usually acts. It is based on how he acts and looks at the moment she interacts with him. How he acts then is how she assumes he will act all the time.

Also, he may have not been her type. Beauty is very subjective.

My question is why are you asking this question? It's not even a real question. You said a girl rejected an awesome guy; I bet she is going to kick herself. What do you women think of this? This is what get's implied because you added your opinion to the end of the question. I think you should ask yourself why you phrased the question in this way. Do you feel a connection with this rejected man?

• Haha funny updates. The thing is, your friend obiviously can't take the fact he was rejected. End of story. He's trying to make this girl look like a loser just because she didn't worship him. You can tell him to get over himself.

• sounds like you have a man crush.

and besides she isn't missing out on anything, he probably is a creep and she sensed he was a whore

• When a guy is extremely hot, funny, charming and more...I keep my guard up...I wouldn't be attracted to him...because I know...I would be one of many...we can detect this in guys quite easily...at least I can!

• 1.) If a guy has sex a lot then that must be high on his list of wants.

2.) It depends on the guy and where his eyes are as your talking to him.

3.) Not true at all he's conceited if its good and he's honest if its bad.

4.) I don't know what to say to that

5.) Their a challenge.

6.) Nah he might just be ugly, and it depends on if its with one girl or not.

7.) whatever you say

8.) Nope he's brave, and there must be a good reason those three are with him.

9.) But if I liked a guy enough it wouldn't matter what my friends said.

10.) I agree

• Chicks can tell if a guy wants in your pants some are just more willing to sleep with a guy because he is "one of the best looking, funniest, fun, richest looking guys I have ever met." just saying not saying they are sluts but some would rather go for someone who doesn't look at them like food lol my boyfriend still does I think it's cute and we are at 8 months.

• Yes I know, his problem is that he has one way to approach and he only does it because it works most of the time. And its that exact way. If he tries to tailor that approach to a girl who wants a relationship (which is what he really wants) he comes off unauthentic and nervous because he doesn't know how to act or what to say. So he just goes back to acting all seducer guy.

• He may just be looking for girls in the wrong spots. We met on accident at a fair because I thought he was one of my friends, then we started sleeping together, and ended up dating. If we had met at some club and just f***ed it would have been a one night thing no problem no strings. I think it is just where he finds them.

• wait a minute lol...is this guy ur talkin about you?

cuz if so... LOL

we aren't bitter...just hearing a guy brag about sleepin with multiple women, over the internet...is lame

• Bragging about having sex with people on the internet is just about as lame as hiding behind your computer screen and name calling.

So yeah I agree with you 100% Its like seeking validation from who? Anonymous people who you will never see?

So truthfully that's not me, just a guy I know.

• this is stupid, that's what I think of it.

• THANKS...YOU proved MY point. "ALL GUYS WANT IS SEX"! The End.

• If its "all" guys.. then I wonder why there are so many married men. That's weird.

• how do you know this woman actually thought this guy was attractive?

are you trying to make the point that even though this guy was really attractive and had the total package, that the fact that he came off as creepy (socially awkward) at that instant must be the SOLE reason she rejected him?

• Yes because creepy for women is what fat and smelly is for men.

• I shouldn't have to answer that question. The answer to that should be apparent. It doesn't matter if you are brad pitt. Creepy=unattractive.

• And the whole problem is that she was wrong. She went off of a "feeling" that was obviously wrong.

She felt creeped out. Therefore she lost attraction. Simple. And she labeled him as creepy. And she was wrong.

• If she would of had sex with him, she would have just been just one of the other girl he had sex with; but because she didn't that's what's "weird"? LMAO.

• he come off CREEPY! no girl wants that. & if she did missed out in a "great" guy.. well she doesn't even care because she said NEXT!

• Its funny because you don't even see the problem with this.

Women are so quick to judge that they don't have a creepy guy strainer.

Meaning that as soon as the woman feels that creepy vibe she's done.. even if that guy turned out to be brad pitt in a mask at a Halloween party.

There is almost zero room for error.

Compare this to an attractive girl who isn't perfect but most men will sleep with her anyways. Because we look past the fact that her hair sucks.

I hope you see the difference.

• The point of saying he has sex with multiple women was to show that he doenst normally come off creepy. Cause if he did, he obviously wouldn't be sleeping with that many women. In other words, just because a guy makes one small little mistake, he can be off his game once, and the woman just missed out on a great guy.

• For instance, how would you feel if you were at a Halloween party and some guy in a mask came up to you came off creepy, you rejected him. Then later you found out it was Taylor Lautner i.e Jacob from twilight.

• Are you mental?

You're saying a sane young woman "missed out" on a total player, and now she should "regret" it?

I think you guys should regret your attitude.

• The bottom line is that women want players they just don't want to be played.

There is typically 2 types of men. A: the socially awkward male who subsequently isn't getting laid.

Or B: the player who does. Women would prefer the player vs the awkward male.

If you disagree you are lying to yourself and others.

And btw if a guy sleeps with 10 women a week that does not mean he's not looking for mrs right.

Which by the way he is.

• And since when do YOU know what's inside a woman's mind? Ever been one?

Sure, he searches for Mrs. Right by sleeping around. Totally makes sense.

• Men don't think like women, we judge them by their sexual prowess.

Women do this too, but not like men.

Women worries she won’t find the right partner before her “youth” starts to fade. So, she either

dates around or she finds a guy and settles down. All women fall into one of

these two choices. The Only difference between the first example and men, is that we typically sleep with most of the women we date.

• not every chick cares about every little pretty boy that hits on her. or may be she wasn't single or was having a really bad night and wasn't in the mood for sex with some random pretty boy. plus if you think she missed out then tell us how far you went with him. you had to have been in her place to know she was missing out right?

• He just shouldn't expect that every woman is going to just spread her legs for him. I mean, you might think he's suave but he kind of sounds like a douchebag with twelve forms of Herpes. Sorry, just try not to make it sound so much like 'this guy is the sh*t and no one will ever compare' because I (personally) probably wouldn't think he's attractive because I have different tastes. Maybe that chick did/does too.

• There are a lot of possibilities. She could be a lesbian, practicing abstinence, already in a relationship, or she just didn't like him. :/

• More from Girls
    19

What Guys Said 9

• If there are only two types of guys: "the socially awkward male who subsequently isn't getting laid.Or B: the player who does." Why would she choose the player? She's choosing the lesser of two evils.

She wants to have her own life; she doesn't want the guy that's makes her the center of his world. She doesn't want the guy whose going to ask her how many guys she has slept with, and gets p*ssed off when he finds out she's not a virgin. She doesn't want the guy who's going to be possessive, jealous, controlling, etc. She doesn't want the guy who's going to give her the grand inquisition if she has a "girls night out." She doesn't want the guy who's going to spy on her and accuse her of cheating. That's the socially awkward guy who doesn't take action. She'd rather have the player. The player isn't going to disrupt her life, and he's probably a pretty good lay.

The truth is there are not only two type of guys. There are many types of guy. A girl is always going to choose the guy who takes action.

I really don't know what some of you guys are thinking. It doesn't matter "that you'd make a wonderful boyfriend" a girl isn't going to ask you out. She shouldn't have to ask you out. IT'S YOUR JOB TO ASK HER OUT! To hell with rejection. You're going to get rejected; deal with it. Start to love it! If you're the best looking guy around, some girl is going to reject you.

Girls don't want to make choices. She doesn't want to pick the restaurant; she wants you to pick the restaurant. She doesn't want to choose between a movie or taking a walk; she expects you to figure that out. She doesn't want to kiss you; she wants you to kiss her.

This is what guys don't get about women; it's what makes women seem so complicated. She wants to know why? She wants to know why you chose her. What was so special about her? If you can't figure out the restaurant, the movie, the walk, etc., you'll never figure out her. You make her feel like she's just any girl, and she loses interest.

• There are "typically" only two types of guys. that's what is said there.

A guy that takes action, can also be the guy who is creepy and stalks her.

If you are getting laid, do all the positive things that you have just said in the 2nd paragraph, you are a player.

If you aren't then you are screwing up somewhere. Which means you are socially awkward somewhere.

• Simply acting does not make you a player. Nor does it not make you creepy. Spend a lot of time at a club and you'll see a ton of guys "sneaking" up to girls and rubbing their crotches on women's butts to try and dance with them. You'll also see tons of guys approach women and get shot down. Practice does not make perfect either. You can attain really bad habits. the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Perfect practice makes perfect.

• You want to be a player? Good at ?the game?? I?m not offering advice to players. I?m offering advice to the socially awkward guy. I?d like the socially awkward guys to realize they need to take a realistic approach to dating. Dating is not rocket science.

• He sounds like a lothario, sometimes girls don't like someone like that... I think they'd prefer to be with someone who would stay with them, than a one off fun time with some rich guy. No offence to him like, he could be a great guy.

• Maybe she rejected him because she wasn't a slut who would have a one night strand with a random stranger (assuming that they didn't know each other). And it's possible that she already had a boyfriend/husband. No offense to him, but he's probably infected with lots of STDs if he has sex about 10 times a week with lots of different women. Maybe what she did was, I don't know, intelligent? And if he has sex with so many women each week, chances are, he wouldn't be loyal to her anyway.

• You girls should enjoy these years when guys are a dime a dozen and only the most gorgeous guys are worth anything. Because one day you won't be able to toss men like plastic drinking straws and grab for another from the box. But why worry? Those years will be a long way off right up until the moment when they're here.

• In my opinion she won. :)

• all women are whores and can lie about it well. pay for your own things. most women depend on a man to take them out... loosers and I say this I'm a good looking guy and I feel disguisted how women are..

• i wouldn't want to be friends with you people

• LOL, no, unless she wanted to be 1 of 10 of the week.

• Could, by any given chance, this friend of yours be YOURSELF?!...

Well, I guess it could!

Seriously dude, don't take that rejection too badly. Plenty of other fish in the sea.