Do you like anyone at the moment? Who is she? Who is he?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm I'm trying to get over someone but it's hard.

• 3lach? Nhabek bezzaf, mon chou!! :( :'(

I thought me and you were meant to be forever!

• @Moose2coolvargas Thanks :) Well I didn't talk to him for 2 weeks but we're talking again and it was just a little misunderstanding :P

• As soon as you come here, cutie! You set foot on US soil, you get your marriage certificate right after you get your passport stamped, fair enough? LOL.

@Moose2coolvargas She's good now bro, she doesn't want to get over me anymore. :P

What Guys Said 18

• Found the most amazing person recently (about a month)... what makes her even more amazing is that we refuse to define anything even if we do know what we are. Its like having a permanent free pass... than none of us use. I can't budge her with anything that seems to trigger anger in other girls... she just throws it back at me. its ridiculous. Now im the scared one, the player Might Actually get tied down... lol.

• Awwww that's cute. I hope it works! I <3 love stories!

• Hahahahha "irritating" man, sounds like you've found one of the best things in life. Arguably THE best thing. I wouldn't complain if I were you!

• @Girly1710 I know... but im bound to self-destruct... it might happen. don't think she will let it though. she's sworn to fight it lol...

• Yes I do - we both like each other but we agreed its for the best for us not to be together, simply because I want to be more financially stable and I feel where we're at - I wouldn't want to hold her back (and hold myself back from finishing what i've started).

and she felt the same way, only instead of the finance thing on my end, she didn't want to ruin the dynamic we had ( our families are essentially one ) and theyve been trying to get us together for a while.

we both agreed if we're still there when we're ready - we'll go for it, but I can tell she was ready now - I heard she rejected quite a number of suitors ( essentially readying for me ) on valentines day - so on that note, as much as I feel for her, I think I made the right decision, even if I put her in sort of a disappointed state.

• Yellow, she's a doll, I can tell.

• Yeah I have a girlfriend

• My girlfriend
    She's really hot

• I have been chatting to a girl on a dating website. She is absolutely gorgeous and isn't one of those girls that pout in pictures, which is what I like. She is a single mum to three children and she is insecure because most men are put off by this. This is something that I don't have a problem with it. We have lots of things in common and she only lives 5 or 6 miles down the road :)

• I like my new friend I met on gag, she lives very far away though we are just friends

• You could say that.

• Nope I don't

• Yeah, my girlfriend.

• yes, i do, but she lives fare from my place now, and this month she is busy , and can not replay my messeges onley once er week, :(

• If you have to ask your focus is in the wrong place. Go out and be awesome, live your life - someone will see that as something and someone who is interesting.
    What exactly do YOU bring to the relationship?

• i like noone in the way you describe. i like many in the way i feel like it. i like dostoyevsky, camus, einstein and others... .

• I'm not at liberty to say.

• Nah...

• I don't like anyone rn. I need to meet some new girls because being single is getting boring

• a beautiful girl named lori pelham

• I like @theangrybanana and @justbanannaz

Monkeys like bananas

What Girls Said 11

• 😧😧 I'm very capricious, but atm I'll say yeah same person it has always been for some time now. My little Irish lucky charm, Gavin😘😘😘 Now I see why that saying"Kiss me I'm Irish" was invented😻😻😻 If I can't have him, I honestly believe know one should😢 good thing we're close lol. I'm just patiently sitting back plotting and planning for now😏 He make's me believe I won't be a cat lady in the future lol I love that feeling. Everyone should feel like that😄😊😀😁

• Plus that accent give's me chill's and I can't let him give another chick the chill's😡😬😠 or she'll go missing😆😆😆

• Awww for me it's this cute guy who talks to me all the time, bless his heart. He has all these weird but adorable obsessions with random things but I guess I do that too. He's a total sweetheart pretty much only to me. But he does hate a lot of the things I love and teases me for that and bugs the heck outta me but honestly I really like it.

• I really like an Asian guy in my class, I think he likes me back but it's super questionable though..

• I like someone. Maybe?

• This guy I met but pretty sure he's not into me so that's a dead end for me.

• There's no way he's not into you

• @jmmmfi2 well he's into me but he's also dating someone else and last night I found out that they're getting pretty serious. Which makes sense why he stopped responding to my texts 🙃🙃🙃🙃 but thanks!

• He knows I love him (*^_^*) my boyfriend

• Yup, hot guy from here. lol but I dont know if he really likes me but I like him a lot. he invited or more like introduce me to kik which is pretty cool texting app. lol

• Currently no.

• Yeah, I like someone I met 8 years ago. I don't know how I could get his contact :(

• I like no one But I am obsessed with Ryeowook from suju, and yunho from tvxq

• Yes I do, but I think he doesn't like me but he is nice and friendly to me (actually to all girls) by the way he is younger by 5yrs. He is 20 I am 25.