Do any guys actually like girly girls?

Im a girly girl but all guys seem to prefer to sporty/tomboy girls that play like soccer or something the only sports I do is gymnastics I've been doing gymnastics for about 7 years but most people wouldn't guess that about me since im like "super girly" And love doing my makeup and clothes and hair and getting all dressed up. Do any guys actually like girls like that? I also have a youtube that has 50k but i only post like makeup and fashion videos and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love girly girls. But only if they have sort of a tough side to them. Like my girlfriend is awesome because she is this cute short girl who wears all this pink and loves her uggs and everything about her from the way she walks and talks is just so girly and cute.

Most girls like that are too concerned about ruining their nails or are scared of their own shadow and end up being people that limit what you can do with them. That really sucks since, I'm the kind of guy who would love a day to entail driving fast cars, getting into bar fights and hiking.

Last week she went paintballing with me and it was awesome. Literally the best.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, being a girly girl is cute, but that doesn't mean you have to be someone who doesn't push the boundaries.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, there are guys out there that like a girly girl. Some guys like when a woman is more feminine, versus the other guys that might like tomboys or a balance of the two.

What Guys Said 14

• As long as that girl is nice, cares about me back, etc, I don't care if they are a tomboy or girly girl. It all comes down to personality really. Sure, we might not have the same idea on everything, but in the end, just knowing we care about each other, is good enough for me. Thats my opinion though.

• OMG THAT WILL SO CHANGE ONCE YOU GET TO COLLEGE, GUYS LIKE GIRLY GIRLS TRUST ME!!! ONLY GIRLY GIRLS FOR ME I CANNOT EXPRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!1

• I prefer girly girls.

• I love girly girls.

I think it's sexy when I get dressed up very spiffed up, go in the bathroom and see my beautiful girl doing her own makeup and doing it well.

Fashion and make up is pretty sexy, believe it or not.

Just remember, most guys are not secure in themselves... I speak for a select few.

• I prefer them.

• It all depends!
    I've been with mostly TomBoys.. more or less
    But its all about who you connect with, that being a "girly girl" or "tomboy" is sorta irrelevant

• Yes of course there are guys like that.
    Not all of us, but of course there are :)

• no

filler

• I tend to go for the 'girly girls' but i'm not denying i like a girl who can handle herself. But i was never into tomboys

• How about something inbetween? I just want a girl who is herself, and that is most probably not one of the extremes.

• Yes they do, you're just interacting with some that don't. For get them.
    Also, time to quit focusing so much on yourself and start to look out more. We call it solipsism. The vid clicks are a joke, nobody cares. Get off FB too.

• Only to a certain point I mean if it's like obsessive girly stuff I'm out.

• No. I like girls who drink beer and watch football and light their farts on fire.

• Whereas I prefer feminine girls

What Girls Said 6

• Each guy has his own preference! I mean I dress like a girl but I prefer wearing little too no makeup because that can be deceiving towards guys. Not every guy likes a girl that's super girly or a girl that's a tomboy. Everyone has their own preference

• in high school, the pretty and popular girls were all athletes. they were sporty afterschool & gym class but reasonably girly the other times. I think guys like both but too much of either may not be for everyone

• It seemed that way to me in high school, but now that I'm in college, guys seem to like feminine girls more.

• Lots of guys like girly girls.

• Plenty of guys do.

• I am also a huge girly girl like you. I love wearing heels and pencil skirts to college. A lot of guys think it's cute but some guys assume I am high maintainance.