Hoe can I approach this guy?

Ok I'm tired of waiting for guys to approach me, so I made the decision of approaching this guy I really like from my geometry class. The problem is I don't know how to do it!

We have been in the the same math classes during the past two semester... yet we have never talked or introduced ourselves. How do I do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aren't you a little old for geometry class?

Anyway, the way to approach a guy is to say "hey, we've been in the same class all year and never said hello, so..."

• I didn't take geometry in high school, so I forcefully need to take it to get major in mechanical engeneering.

Anyway, thank you!

• That's great. Best wishes for your education.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him to help you with something

What Guys Said 3

• Get close to her and say hi.
    I've only encountered ONCE during my college life. I guess i was so fucking weird and noob at that time

• like a human being. ask him his hobbies and things he likes.

• "You're [his name], right? Hi, I'm [your name]"
    *shake hands*
    "We've been in the same class for a year but we've never talked I was just wondering if you'd like to talk."

Or something I don't know I never approach so I'm by no means an expert.

What Girls Said 1

• So you have assigned seats or you can sit anywhere. You can ask your teacher to move you an you tell him where , pick a seat closer to him. To not make this obvious I would ask the teacher to make a seating change. And maybe you can have a chance to talk to him or when like you don't get something ask him for help if he knows that problem. I hope I helped a little at least.