What do guys want nothing serious after flirting and making the other person believe they were interested?

I met this guy on bumble while I was not in the city. After a month and a half of talking almost every day, flirting from once in a while, sharing songs to make my day, we finally met. We went for a coffee and walked around. After we had met, we sent me a text saying that he was glad to meet me. Three days later we met, and then I went to the airport to catch a flight. When we met, I had such a great time. It was one of those dates that you don't want to leave. Weirdest person I know. After that, he texted me again. And he was nice. When I came back, we hung out one last time. We went bar hopping on a Tuesday. We had such random conversations of the paintings of naked on the wall. And then, when we went to a bar, where the music could kill our ears because it was super bad, we tried to improve the view by moving a lamp from one side to the other. We pretended to be chilling while the bartender saw us. He hugged me. And spontaneously he kissed me, and it was like two divorced souls were finally meeting again. We left the bar to his place and we lost ourselves in the undeniable desire of being with each other. Afterwards, he was just really distant and he didn't text me anything sweet like the other times. The next days that I wanted to hang out with him, he couldn't. And when he invited to hang out, he just disappeared. And slowly, this thing we built just started fading out. He wasn't the same. Neither was I. The next week he became sweet and wanted to see me. But he stood me up a couple of times. And, when I finally complained he thought I was asking for a relationship. He made a drama out of him not wanting to hurt me. The best choice for him was to part ways. I learned to like him, and I saw potential in him. But he wasn't looking for anything serious. After two months of talking to him, I don't know why I felt this and I don't know what happened to him. Why did he act like he liked me and then after sex he stepped back?

What Guys Said 1

• It's one of those unecessary things, some guys are natural flirters, they just do it all the time... there's no real answer, and most guys don't like to feel they are commiting, because the "obligation" feeling. Men are very confusing about feelings, so, they like to live it day by day until they do know if there is something going or not (yaaayy generalizations...).

But, still that's childish, but common.
    I hate people that can't just say what they are into (at least indirectly to evaluate how the woman responds) and make the other's lose time.

• Also, I deleted him on snap chat after he stood me up, and then we fought, and the drama happened. I wanted to have him on snap thou... I had too much spam on that account, so I deleted it too, and created a new one. However, should I him back? It's like I want to do something so that this whole thing doesn't end as a drama and that when he ever thinks about me, he doesn't believe that this was a bad thing. Same for me. I want to make a last kind gesture.

• I think you should writte him a message about what he made you feel. An email may be a good solution first.

What Girls Said 1

• He just played the game to get what He wants. And he got.