How do you ask someone out?

Guys, do you send someone to ask her out for you or do you do it yourself?
Girls, have you ever asked a guy out?

Are you a big flirt? Are you awkward when flirtling? Do you use pickup lines?How do you ask someone out?

• Yes, I'm a flirt. I'M F A B U L O U S!
  • NO BECAUSE I'M DARKS AND I HATE PEOPLE.
  • I AM BATMAN and the ladies love me.
  • BANANAAAAAAA!
  • Marry me Clarisa and have 10 kids with me!!!
  • resultados. results. NOW. AHORA.

Most Helpful Guy

• i always grabbed my balls and then walked up to the girl and asked her out. okay not literally asked her out on the spot, i introduce myself and get her name, create small talk, then ask her out lol. thats if we're total strangers to begin with. this is the same approach I've been using since I started asking girls out. and it's worked every time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's essentially what I do:

Talk to them, get to know them, feel them out, tell them that I think they're cool and I want to get to know them better, give them MY NUMBER (encourages a brotha to text back and not ghost you in my experience) and then try to set up a date. Done.

What Guys Said 18

• I checked through your options and none of them cover me asking someone out. This is what would probably happen
    (1) Anticipation
    img.memecdn.com/...er-9-amp-039-000_gp_1621879.jpg
    (2) Try to start conversation
    commentsmeme.com/.../Flirt-Quotes-67.jpg
    (3) The conversation
    img.picturequotes.com/.../...nse-later-quote-1.jpg
    I have been very lucky that I fell into relationships through getting to know people rather than having to officially ask someone out.

• Roses are red, and so are your lips
    Sit on my face and wiggle your hips 😉

• I just show them my abs
    Works every time

• media.giphy.com/media/EU1obAC38GuWI/giphy.gif

You want to go out sometime?

It goes something like that lol.

• Me: Yo wanna grab a bite to eat?
    Her: Sure sounds fun :D

Game. Set. Match.

• imma do it like this next time I see a girl I like

"I'm going to chick fil a wanna come with me?"

if she says no im still going to chick fil a so...

• I am batman!

• I just point blank tell them I like them and ask if they'd be interested in going on a date with me.

• I talk to a lot of ladies but I cannot seem to get past the hello, chit chat and all, I haven't been able to take the last step to asking her out.. but I will pretty soon take the step I need little by little

• I flirt :p but don't ask out xD

• I've never asked anyone out. I'm super anxious. I've been asked out three times. Most recently two days ago. There's a girl in really interested in but I don't know what to say.

• Make small talk with her, just be yourself, and then asked her out.

• Start conversation, see how she responds of it, and then confidently enough ask her out.

• I am batman

• I'll do it myself. Let's go bowling!

• I grab their tail and propose them!.

Why ask out when you can propose directly (and also get a slap)

• I asked a girl out once. I knew her, so it was like "Hey, do you want to go on a date with me one day?" and I gave her my number.
    Turns out she was a lesbian.

• Hey, wanna hang out? No? Okay, i gave it a shot lol

• Sorry but why those nonsense options in poll? Poll's not needed anyway...

Well... if I see someone who's hot... I'll blow a whistle... if she turns back and notices me... I'll keep followin' her till she notices me and asks why I follow her... then I'd explain how hot she looks and dat's why...

If she doesn't turn back... I'll make another effort and if she still doesn't turn back... I'll not bother anymore... it'd be a waste of time...

What Girls Said 13

• You just go up to them and be like "hey do you want to go out on a date with me and get some frozen yogurt/ice cream/other delicious food?" That way even if they say no, you can still go out :D

• with my words!

• I'm super awkward, but I still can ask people out. "Hey, do you want to go for coffee sometime?" is usually sufficient.

• I've asked guys out before and/or set up the conversation so as to give them a perfect opportunity to ask me out. I'll just say something like, hey, this weekend is looking relatively free compared to usual if you want to do something? Or I'll steer the conversation towards needing a tour guide for a part of town I'm unfamiliar with etc.

• I've never asked any guy out. I don't how I would face rejection and I'm quite shy around guys.

• I ask but like in the most robot, awkward, unattractive way possible lol
    Not surprisingly, I always get rejected.

• It's simple. You talk to them. Then you say something like "Have you ever been to x restaurant?" If no or if yes and they liked it, you say, "We should go sometime." If they agree, fix a date right then. "How about next Saturday?"

The "restaurant" could be anything... a movie, a local event, car show, craft fair, the beach or hiking trail you prefer... whatever.

• I AM BATMAN AND THE LADIES LOVE ME.

• I tend to randomly ask men out just to see their reactions!!

• I don't because I have a cold dead heart and hate everything. 😁

• I`m a tricky person, to wow me you`ll first have to sit in the friendzone and then if you have the atributes that I enjoy in a partner, I`ll just flirt the hell out of you. If you seem to take the bate and give back some good flirting I´ll come straight out and tell you I like you not batting an eyelash.
    I`ve never had a hard time getting what I want, I just have had hard time falling for a person, I need to really know who they are first outside and in.

• I act like it's not a big deal, just keep it simple like "hey do you want to go out for coffe?" and then we're on a date, but he doesn't know lol

• when my boyfriend ask, he just tell me "you're cute" straight in my face, i was blushing so hard