Which one will you chose?

I have these 3 girls and I know for a fact they like me. Even though I have already chosen one and I'm sticking with her, I am going to wonder which one you will chose?

1.Shy boy/girl that has a secret crush on you and is nervous every time he/she sees you. They are attractive, smart and athletic.

2.Friendly boy/girl that has a crush on you and he/she is waiting for the right moment to go out with you. They will start talking to you every time they get a chance.

3.Childhood friend that has a crush on you but he/she is to scared to admit it because they don't want to break the friendship between you. You will rarely see her. She is very attractive and smart. She is the perfect girl but you will only be able to see her 5 times a year.

I have chosen #1 because I am also shy so I know how it must feel like to be her. Even though we have short conversations about things we both are starting to get more comfortable with each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well firstly, your a lucky bugger if you've got 3 girls going after you. I'd be happy with 1 haha but its just a case of choosing the one that makes you happy. You should spend time with all 3 and from that you should have a spontaneous moment of realization of which one your heart belongs to. That shy girl may be a lot of work but when you two are going out and comfortable with each other that will be the best because you'll be together because you really want to be. 2 sounds like the kinda girl who just wants a boyfriend and even if you go out with her you won;t really be happy and it won;t last because it won;t be real and it'll drive you crazzzy seriously!?!?! the thing about the childhood friends is that often relationships complicate friendships and if things don't work out then it could be hard to maintain that friendship and I know abou that too and it sucks soo if you really value that friendship you should just keep it that way plus you won;t see her much and there will always be jealousy, love, etc issues with long distance relationships. Hope that helps :)

What Girls Said 4

• I would choose # 3 I don't know I think its cute when things like that happen I mean come on childhood friends they know you so much,but yeah it does suck when ya break up.Because like you said it messes up the friendship but still I would try that its a risk.

• # 1 I'm shy myself, but I'm falling for a guy who's shy with emotions and expressing his feelings too, but that makes me feel comfortable, because I could figure out what he feels looking from my perspective, besides she will let you be you.

# 2 That won't last long, she'll brake it sooner or later when she'll find something wrong in you.

#3 who seriously needs distance, heartaches and drama?

• Definitely #1 you picked good lol

• I'd choose #1 as well.

What Guys Said 2

• Damn you lucky man,

#3 is out of my way, since I move all my life, asia to canada to american so no childhood buddy.

i'll pick #2: it shows that she have no problem express her self and not afraid to tell you f*** off when thing is get of control. (great relationship=good communication)

I had a bad experience with shy girl, she didn't tell me how she think, and when I done something, she just get bad. And said "i am fine"

fella I am happy for you, take care your #1 girl

• if #2 is attractive then #2 because they're easier to get along with as the shy people will constantly hole up their feelings so you never really know what's going on. However since you didn't list that #2 is attractive I'd say #1.