My girlfriend is mad at me. What should I do?

My girlfriend was laying on the couch asleep and I walked up beside her, pull down my pants, spread my asscheeks and farted right on her nose. She was very upset about this and told me that she's not going to suck my dick again until I let her fart on my face as payback. I don't know what to do. She's a pro at sucking dick but I don't wanna let her fart in my face. Should I just tell her that I'm not gonna eat her out until she sucks my dick? Why are girls so selfish?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should try and not be such an ass? If she wants to pay you back in that way, let her. She has every right to. I mean you did it, so it must be funny, right? It must be acceptable since you did it? If you're really going to be that selfish and that much of an ass over it, have fun jacking yourself off :) She doesn't owe you anything.

• Yes she does. She owes me a BJ.

• I'm being selfish? What did I do that's selfish?

• Saying she owes you a BJ. Clearly you upset her and you don't give a damn about her or her feelings. You're only concern is her not giving you a BJ. You don't deserve shit and she deserves way better than you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahhahahahahahahaahhaahahah you are a son of **** man She is right "EYE for an EYE" its crazy men imagine man you are asleep dreaming until a out of nowhere smell comes and just shut you up. You have to bear man eye for eye.

What Girls Said 3

• You are just vile and disgusting.. I do hope she realises she could do so much better than you.

• Its either that or she will put her foot down and say no sex.

So you have to options mate. 1. Let her have her payback or 2. Enjoy your spend time with your hand and tissues

• Neither of those options sound good.

• That's just nasty

What Guys Said 1

• why are girls so selfish? you have like a child and fart in your partner's face and when she suggest that there is a consequence for that behavior you call her selfish?