How do other guys get the girls of their dreams?

But the closest thing I even have to an option are girls that barely know me and I have no emotional connection to. And am usually not even at least attracted to. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because you think that's 'the closest thing you even have to an option'. And you'd be surprised of how false that can actually be. :)

• I really would be considering no women has or could like me, especially not one I'd consider a friend

• now that's the problem :) and it probably has nothing to do with reality. Try working on it for a change, you'll see how things will start looking different on the outside if you just change the inside!

Most Helpful Guy

• A mix of luck and hard work , work hard to look your best and improve your way and life and if you're lucky that girl you're dreaming about will either decided to have an interest in you or as in my situation she happened to be taking the same bus as me, going to the same college... haven't seen her in 4 years when i did for the first time ( we never talked or anything but i used to like her a lot she is younger so never had any contact whatsoever ) i was surprised but not as surprised as her i could tell every girl on the bus was staring at me but she was staring like crazy giving me a huge amounts of attention whenever she saw me, i could tell she liked what she saw and was thirsty... but she's taken , so yeah shit happens. my point is improve yourself.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't have a girl of my dreams. Such girl so far doesn't exist, because I don't have a dream girl. I don't.

Hey man. Like I told you before for some people it takes more time.

• 1. Don't commit until you are 30.
    2. Become rich.

• Start learning the game. Read the pick up artist by Neil Strauss. Then the mystery method by mystery

• I made up my own form of manipulation.