Why do girls do this?

I've been talking to this girl that just recently got out of a long relationship. From everything she did and how often we texted and talked I thought she liked me. I understandable gave her time and was patient because she just got of a relationship and she took it pretty hard. But she stopped talking to me for over a week and now I found out she's in a new relationship. I don't get why girls drag guys along like this? Not even a explanation just silence from her.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys do the same thing. I think I've come to find it's just they're afraid to hurt the other person so they think it's better to keep quiet about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah that shit pisses me off like you wouldn't believe. Like the wanna punch something pissed off.

Chicks like that are weak. She should have just told you "Nah. I'm not into you." Instead she flaked on you.

www.quickmeme.com/.../...fdeacbce8c9d72ee44d57.jpg

• It looks like she used you as a shoulder to cry on. That ain't right, man.

Why do they do this? Because some women are users. Women are more emotional than men so during times of distress, they need emotional support.