One unique quality you'll like to have in your man?

Quite honestly I'm gonna try to compile em all to make one most freakingly awesome personality!

Most Helpful Girl

• A RESPECTFUL man.
    That's the base, the core of everything ,

• Respectful to you? Or every girl? Or every person?

• I wish it was unique, it's the most random thing but it's also one of the hardest and rarest qualities to find nowadays!
      Okay another quality I want in my man is protectiveness.

• Well okk thanks ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Humility

What Girls Said 17

• I want a guy who is humble. So many guys these days think they're God's gift to women. -_-

• It's interesting to me how you specifically asked for "unique" qualities, but basically everyone has been posting very standard, normal traits. The unique quality I like in a man is the belief in creating your own definition of love.

• Sense of humor. Not so much unique but you need to be able to laugh at things and not get offended but as well, make me laugh.

• He already kind as can be. I wouldn't change that.

• one that lovessss disney <3

• 1. Confidence
    2. Intelligence
    3. And he looks like him
    img2.timeinc.net/.../joe-manganiello-8-768.jpg

• One who has a musical talent (singing, playing guitar, etc.)

• like
    animal lover
    need
    integrity

• that sounds like fun actually XD.

hmm let's see. I like a guy who likes bad puns. The ones that you role your eyes at constantly.

• A PASSIONATE MAN!

• Someone who will watch Always Sunny in Philadelphia with me! haha

• I don't know how to say it but someone who has a way with their word.

Not in a flirty way but wise and knowledgeable way.

• Kindness.

• sense of humor about life and himself... meaning he doesn't take himself too seriously (e. g. get offended over small things or be all mad at himself for doing something stupid occasionally... he can shrug it off)

• Hard-working. Is that unique?

• a Potterhead

• Smart dirty humour. I find that sexy as hell. One time, a guy I know approached me with two bananas. He described the shape and size of both, looked me in the eye and asked which one I liked better. He kept on flirting in all sorts of original sexual ways, it was very entertaining and very hot.

What Guys Said 4

• Humble, respectful and intelligent.

Not what I want in a man lol but those are great traits to have.

• Yeah understandable.. But you know I asked for some unique quality nd these qualities you telling are probably most commonly demanded from Lahore to Los Angeles all over the world

• They're most commonly demanded and that's should show you how much people appreciate them.

We already know the traits women like, now your own unique personalities are things you already have that will make her want you. Things like how much you love working on technology, or how much you love sports etc. The unique part is something you already have.

• Well thanks :)

• i would like my man to have a vagina and some boobs instead of a penis : )

but that is personal prefrence

• Has to like dinosaurs 😂

• It's MUCH BETTER to be single than with a modern woman...

Fuck dating and fuck relationships.

• You must have been hurted lately.. Sorry to know

• Wrong!

Women commit the majority of violence in the West in terms of sheer magnitude. Throughout history, they have been more violent when given the opportunity... for example Queens have historically been more violent than Kings. Women are also committing a large number of crimes, but they are not tried, let alone given the right amount of jailtime.

Yes, blacks face racism... but sexist bias against men in courts is proven to be SIX TIMES bigger than racial bias!

As far as men go, WHITES COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST WHITES, while BLACKS COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST BLACKS.