Guys, how do you feel when a girl is the one to ask you out on a date?

Does that give her an upper hand over other girls or do you not like it?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• It gives her a big bonus of Getting a date because I likely won't say no.

It is a negative to me personally because I ha who problems asking a girl out, so if Im not making moves or asking you out, ilikelydidnt REALLY want to go out with you until you asked me out...

I have also only had bad dates with girls who asked me out... They either were too clingy or boring... Which is sad.

What Guys Said 16

• It would be awesome if that happened to me.

-Said almost every guy ever

• Happy.
    I'm a shy guy, and oblivious, so flirting rarely works.

• If she's confident enough to ask, that a "big gold star" in my mind. I only go for aggressive girls that know what they want and ask me. I don't even take flirting as she's interested as I know a few girls that just do it for the attention / drinks, etc. and aren't really interested in the guy.

• OMG!!! I would love that, I don't see a problem with it, the way I see it, she knows what she wants, and if that is getting to know me, that makes me feel wanted and special.

• Most guys like it. If he likes you it gives you a definite upper hand against the other women he likes.

• I'd be overjoyed and relieved. I get to go on a date and not be stressed the whole time trying to figure out how to approach the girl in the first place. No worrying about being called creepy or getting laughed at. It'd be really nice to go into that first date already knowing that she at least thought I was attractive enough to give a chance.

• 99% of men will never have the pleasure of experiencing the thrill of a hot woman asking him out because they just won't do it. It's bang out of order. I've never experienced it. Likely never will. Women have all the gumption of corpses

• I for one love a women who is straight forward and doesn't sugar coat anything. It doesn't matter if it's me or her who asks out. As long as she's not shy and is outgoing and doesn't beat around the bush.

• Flattered. But I"m alpha. A beta guy may be seriously intimidated. I've been having women pursue me all my life. So it's all gonna depend on the guy. If he doesn't like it he's the wrong one for you. Don't worry about it. NEXT!

• If I'm interested, I think it's awesome. ;)

• If a girl makes an effort to talk to me a lot and start flirting a little bit, I'll ask her out, but I'm not against the woman making the first move. It's 2016.

• I'm shy af irl and also have a bit of social anxiety so I'd love her to do it x_x

• I
    Don't mint

• Depends on the girl.

Ask your intuition, you'll know if the guy will like it or not.

• I'd like it. I can't see it ever happening to me though.

• I turn women down when they approach me. I don't care how hot they are. I want to be a man and ask women out, when women try that it's emasculating.

• wonder why you're anonymous? And I can't receive replies because of it, so if you reply I won't see it. But this is a rhetorical question anyway.