How did YOU get a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Did you do the cold approach? Or did you become friends first which then transitioned into relationship?

Or or maybe you were the one pursued...

i want to know the best way to get a girlfriend because I've never had one and I want to get my first date ever😥☺️ Also, I have no female friends...

Most Helpful Girl

• i became their friend. i did even approach.

being yourself and just going with it is a good way to get someone to like you, and it sounds simple because it is. people just overcomplicate shit. if they don't like u for who u r then whatever, move on and keep looking.

• Yeah I need to be myself and its bad if i pretend to be someone I'm not. Sometimes i have a hard time forming conversation, but I guess practicing will help

• that's right, you've got it.

Most Helpful Guy

• When dating in college, do not ask her out on a date too early. I did that and it ended up in a disaster.

What Girls Said 4

• With my current one we just talked for a while and got to know each other. Then he asked me on a date a few months later and we dated for about a month before becoming official.

• We were best friends for four years then I asked him to senior year homecoming and we ended up making out in my truck... And here we are. Coming up on 5 years together.

• eh I kinda of wasn't looking haha! So maybe don't try so hard.

• I haven't tried at all 😆 so you were pursued? Cool

• Yeah i didn't even want to be in a relationship! I was so happy by myself. Finally got over the forever alone crap and love to just be by myself lol!

• Do you like someone at the moment?

• Not really, cause I don't know any girls personally. there are some girls at my gym that I see a lot but they dont know me 😁

What Guys Said 1

• I always become friends with a girl, cuz otherewise how the crap am I supposed to know if Im compatible with someone if I haven't been her friend