How long does a guy usually wait to ask a girl on a date?/ Will he ever ask me out or am I misinterpreting the situation?

In my situation, we've been talking for a little over a month, just casual talk. He works at the dining center and usually stops by my table, (in the morning I'm usually alone) to chat. But before we actually started talking, there was this strange period of noticing noticing each other, I guess. This went on for months. I'd just always see him everywhere and it was really weird. (I mean, one time he passed my table 4 times) So I got annoyed with that and finally said something to him. Then he started talking with me. And I'm an extremely shy person, so I just don't know what to think about this, if I'm freaking ouIn my situation, we've been talking for a little over a month, just casual talk. He works at the dining center and usually stops by my table, (in the morning I'm usually alone) to chat. But before we actually started talking, there was this strange period of noticing noticing each other, I guess. This went on for months. I'd just always see him everywhere and it was really weird. (I mean, one time he passed my table 4 times) So I got annoyed with that and finally said something to him. Then he started talking with me. And I'm an extremely shy person, so I just don't know what to think about this, if I'm making a big deal about nothing or what. I really need some advice! t about nothing or what. I really need some advice!

Please take the time to help with this!

Most Helpful Guy

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Just ask him out yourself.

• Thanks for your input, but that doesn't help at all.

• hey man, my lack of personal experience is vast as well, that's why I posted on here in the first place. you sound sorta like me, sure I've had a few minor, extremely minor, crushes, but it didn't take long for me to realize how much of a jerk the guy was and let it go.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0