Girls, why would you attack your boyfriend for cheating on you and not the girl he was with?

I hear that whenever a guy cheats on a girl, she beats up the guy or blames him. But, why not attack the girl he was with? Especially if she seduced him?

I didn't cheat. i just hear this on GAG and Yahoo and reddit

19

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy is the one who betrayed her trust. The other girl may have been wrong, but, unless they knew each other, she was under no obligation of loyalty to her. Depending on the situation, the girl also may not have known the guy was married or dating exclusively, and the wife or girlfriend may not know whether or not she knew, even if she did.

What Girls Said 18

• It's not really the other girl's job to stay loyal to me, is it?

• I've been cheated on multiple times. I blamed both parties. But I have also been on the other side. I was the result of a guy cheating on his girlfriend but I had no idea he had a girlfriend. Sometimes that's the case, but you have to hear both sides of the story.

• Because sometimes she doesn't know about the girlfriend. I slept with one of my old coworkers once. He told me they broke up, I later found out that they were still together at the time. If someone came at me and tried to attack me for that I would knock some sense into her and let her know what kind of guy she was with.

Also, even if she did seduce him, sometimes she didn't know about the girlfriend. The boyfriend is responsible for cheating and betraying the girlfriend's trust, not the girl who he cheated with.

• Because a lot of times the girl doesn't know he has a girlfriend. And he's the one who is in the relationship with her, he's the one who betrayed her. Not the girl.

The girl is still in the wrong, yes, but the girl didn't wrong the girlfriend.

• This is a very interesting question actually. In some cultures, the wives of their cheating husbands (usually Asian) will only beat the girl for "seducing" their men instead of realizing their husbands are at fault as well.
    Nice to see a change.
    Both parties are equally at fault, but it seems easier for the girl to attack her boyfriend because they've been intimate, and she feels betrayed.

• Because he's the one cheating... especially if the girl wasn't in a relationship... and whether she seduced him or not he shouldn't have done it... simple as

• Because the boyfriend was supposed to be loyal.

There will always be people who will try to tempt you.

And the boyfriend should have known that.

Doesn't mean that I won't be pissed at the other girl

• I think its because you love that person and not the girl he cheated with. You should also understand that when a guy cheats it's " more acceptable" than a girl cheating on a guy.

• Because it was the guy who cheated.

• I would hit the both of them and humiliate them

• Because I'm dating him! Not her

• I would beat the two of them really, slap the bitch and slap the cheater

• Because the guy is also at fault. The only way you can "accidently" cheat is if you fall and your dick lands inside another girl.

• Well, I don't physically attack. I just told him to leave.

Sometimes, the other person doesn't even know the guy (or woman) is taken. The boyfriend/girlfriend knows they are in a relationship, so it's on them. They could have stopped and said "I am taken" but they didn't.

• Unless you were held at gun point, no one forced you to cheat...

• She could not hit him but he does deserve 100% of the blame.

If the people in the relationship don't respect it why should anyone else? The only one at fault for cheating is the person in the relationship that does it that's it. The other woman doesn't owe your girlfriend anything you do. it's not everyone else's job to police your relationship.

• Because he should have had enough self control to say no. After all, the girl was not cheating on your girlfriend. You were.

• Because he's the one who cheated, not her. He was supposed to be loyal, not her. I would never ever EVER fight a girl over a man, because man worth doing that for won't make me do it. It's all on him, not her.