Girls, create your dream guy?

What would he be like?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't try to hard to be cool or flirty or whatever. Just a guy with a funny personality, easy to talk to and have long conversations with, serious and fun! A guy who is caring and open-minded. Very loyal to me, doesn't cheat on me or flirt with girls or have tons of girl friends, but who can also be independent. I really like a guy who has ambition and is passionate about something I think that's cute.

What Girls Said 16

• He loves to dance, but he's not very good, so he's hams it up. Same goes for singing. He's really smart and enjoys meaningful conversations. He gets cuddly and cute when he's tired. He's got huge dimples whenever he smiles and his dark brown eyes are so warm. Tall and thin. Treats me like his best friend. Instead of saying "I love you," he says, "You my lady." He doesn't believe in the "Hollywood" form of romantic love. He doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day. He doesn't hold my hand in public, he doesn't buy me flowers or gifts. He values honesty and communication in a relationship above all else. He loves his parents and my parents. He works with me as a teammate to figure things out when we have problems so that we're fixing it together instead of arguing and blaming each other. He needs time away from me, but so do I. He values my opinion and thinks I'm beautiful when I'm working. Kissing him feels like coming home.

Also, being Korean is always a plus.

• He'd be humble and kind and brave. Probably one of those guys who always seems to be the alpha male without trying but is a little bit nervous around girls. He wouldn't be vain. He'd still have that like boyish way about him that guys have before they're jaded, but he'd be really responsible. He would also be funny but able to be taken seriously. He would be devoted to his family (of origin) but independent and able to look after his own affairs. He wouldn't let a woman boss him around but would be respectful enough not to be controlling and, at the same time, be able to effectively "take charge" in an emergency.
    He would have dark hair in a neat haircut and a tan (Preferably an "I'm outside a lot" farmers' tan, not an "I cover myself in Afrosheen and lay out in my mother's beach chair" tan) and have really white teeth. They don't have to be straight though. He would have broad shoulders and be fit and strong but not look like a bodybuilder and would have good posture and carry himself well. He would have a handsome face with high cheekbones and a low forehead. And he'd smell REALLY good.

• He would be very sarcastic (sarcasm is my second language), and funny. He would have to know how to have fun, and joke around (I tease and joke around a lot). He would have to like some of the things I do, (sports, camping, fishing, hunting, country music) and he has treat me like I deserve to be treated (I have had two crappy relationships).

For looks, Ryan Reynolds, Luke Bryan, Dustin Lynch, Channing Tatum, or Shawn Mendez.

• YOU HUNT THOSE ANIMALS DONT DESERVE TO DIE THEY HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS

• People over populated and no I'm a vegetarian

• @Imkarina When animals get over populated they spread diseases amongst the herd. Deer hunting is population control. Hunters don't just kill for fun, (those are poachers) hunters kill for food. We eat the animals that we kill.

And also you do realize humans are meant to eat meat? That is why we have cainine teeth.

• He'd have to know how to have fun, make me laugh and bicker. He's someone I can go to with problems both big and small, and someone that sees me as a person he can do the same with. He respects the women in his life, and the men, and everyone else. Shares some of my interests (but really if he doesn't want to go out to eat with me ALLL the time I honestly won't take it personally) and is genuinely thoughtful and loyal.

I wouldn't mind if he were tall either, I'm not exactly a shorty. But that's not really a requirement.

• 6'4, Broad shoulders, muscular, chiseled jaw, big eyes, full lashes, full lips, straight teeth, big hands, big feet, nice smile, muscular legs, v shape body, muscle butt, sexy face, sexy body, well spoken, smart, go getter, masculine but can show emotions, respectful, loyal, good with his hands, blunt and has a dry sense or humor, knows when to be serious and to have fun, loose hips lol, adventurous , likes the outdoors, cares about he put s in and on his body , is in touch with his spirituality and... just loves me... etc This is super detailed and non realistic but it's a fantasy

• smart, cute, watches all the same stuff i do, listens to all the same stuff i do, knows about cars and how to fix things, likes to do the dishes, is into family / isn't scared of children, isn't totally sketch, similar sense of humor, loyal, has goals, someone i can be proud to bring home, not homicidal, not prone to bitchfits.

• like a rockstar lol!

• he just gotta genuinely love me and be smart, fun, and passionate about things in life. i hate seeing couch potatoes or men doing things for the sake of doing them. I like seeing them filled with passion for something. it's so attractive. He cannot be shallow. That's the biggest turn off. He doesn't have to look like zac efron, have david beckham's net worth of any of the bullshit.

• Tall, muscular, pretty eyes, cute smile, supportive, intelligent, ambitious, funny, and will watch Always Sunny with me :P haha

• Here is my answer:

Honest
    Caring
    Ready to commit
    Wants a child
    Blonde
    Blue eyes
    Taller than 5.5
    Good job
    Wants to take me places
    Romantic

But obviously i dont look for that I am happy with someone who is nice and honest hope this helped x

• look like nick Bateman
    caring, funny, easy to talk to, accepts my weirdness lol, smart, motivated, loving

• Dark haired skinny with a sense of humour.

• Extremely funny. Ambitious. Hard-working. Mature. Kind of dorky, like stiles in teen wolf. Not arrogant or cocky; humble. Quietly successful.
    Shallow thing: TALL. I'm tall that's why.

• He should be taller than me, ether blonde or dark brown hair, bright shoulders, have some tattoos, big hands, smart but not a smart ass, understanding and be able to make me feel better when I feel down. I don't care what type of music he listens to as long as it is not Mexican country music lol... Yes that would the perfect man for me.

• Smart , cute , hot , tall , loyal , protective , motivated , sweet but at the same time a bad boy. Caring. Omg. I'm falling Inlove just by describing him lol

• I already met my dream guy.

He is taller than me, but by a few inches. He has a passion, a goal in life to complete. He will do everything in his will power just for someone he loves. He is funny and confident, well with a helping hand. He is interesting, he has diabetes but he doesn't go all over the school saying it. So he keeps to himself. He gives amazing hugs and loves to cuddle, and is very adorable in my eyes. Even though he's not in a relationship with me and is my crush, I'm not letting go of this guy. He's everything I could ever ask for.

I got carried away sorry!